1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to thank 3 TS.COMM'ERS~~~positive feedback!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rick979, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Time to thank 3 TS.COMM

I want to take the time to thank 3 fellow shooters for their dealings with me this week. Thanks to our resident Perazzi expert, Steve W. for a nice 30-06. Thanks to M. Palmer for our deal on a Remington 870 COMP. Also want to thank G.Lupo for our deal on a Ponsness Warren reloader. All three of these fellows get a "Five Star Rating". Thanks, Rick~~~~Texas

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

I think posting positive feedback is a great idea. What do you suggest for a negative experience dealing with a fellow TS.COMMER? Thanks. jm

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

JM: If you have made an honest attempt to resolve the conflict and are still unhappy "post it". What good does feedback do if the door doesn't swing both ways?? Just please make sure about what you feel or say as positive feedback is quickly forgotten but negative feedback, once posted is FOREVER. Be cautious and honorable in your dealings when it comes to saying something that might hurt someone. I have had over 50 deals on this site in the last several months and have NEVER had a bad experience whether it be in buying or selling. Rick ~~~Texas

4. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rick
    PM sent. JM

5. capvan

capvan Active Member

I posted a "Want to buy" for a new gun and got a LOT of responses, both private and as posts. I just want to say a big "thank you" to all who were in touch with me. My original thank-you got lost in that forum snafu a couple of weeks ago. I ended up with an SKB that I think I am going to be very happy with.

Bruce

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Thank you Rick, for your kind words, it's a pleasure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.