1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to take back our country

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentelman, it is time to take back our country from the liars and cheats currently holding office. We need to brake the strangle hold currently chocking our country (Congress). Here is a short list of what we need to elect to office in two years! 1. A person of honest values 2. fiscal responsibility should be the first words out of the canidates mouth 3. Common sense 4. A person that holds free enterprize as something of great importance. 5. Someone that knows and votes as the majority of his electors would want.6. Someone that pust the good of the country before his own personal agenda. Please get involved in the next election process, we can stop the rape of our counrty we just need to get out the vote. I'm not a political animal by nature but enough is enough!! I am born and raised in the Chicago area I am ashamed to be associated with the likes of Obama, Rahmm Emmanual, Rod Blagovich and the rest of their cronnies because I live here. Our media has portrayed Obama in the light of Abe Lincoln; Are they fu$king crazy?? The younger generation as fallen for this mans Bull shoit hook line and sinker. This man is a curse and will prove to be an embarresement to our country.Change for the sake of change can destroy our country only we can stop the destruction

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Bruce, your speaking to the choir. Find out a way to spin the media against Obama and these Marxist, and you've got something.

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

How long can you hold your breath? Thought so but what the hell I'll try anytrhing once. Hmmm one more thing. Are there any people like that anymore.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Time to march of DC

5. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

Now lets get real boys!! There is not ONE person in that would run for office that is not a crook or cheat! These guys promise everything and deliver nothing!!! The only way we can take back the country is to get rid of all of them and start over!
    -John

6. Bruce Specht

So what's wrong with getting rid of all of them and starting over??

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Bruce, you are right....

Remember these words in an famous document:

?,,,We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness...."

It may be getting close????

8. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The solution will not be found in either the republicRATS or the democRATS. It IS time for change, change BACK to constitutional restraint and small government. Neither party is any longer relevant. However, it is going to require something that hits the American sheeple hard and personal to get them to have a new appreciation for liberty and self-sufficiency and personal responsibility. Until that happens the only change will continue to be for the worse.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Soooo. Does anyone have an idea or knowledge on how to get things started? I want to go back. Bulge.

10. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Where to start? Start with our children. When was the last time you had a conversation with your kid about politics? Do they understand or do you just leave that to the liberal teachers out there?

The young vote carried bo to the white house. What have you done to change that?

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Lead man, my kids are 33 and 34 years old. They are definately not BO fans either. Oh and I doubt the grandson will be either. Bulge

12. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

That is great but most folks never talk to their kids about issues. We need more like you. The only way is to stop the brainwashing and teach our own right from wrong.

13. Bruce Specht

Barrelbulge are you putting ideas in your grandsons head? Are you filling him with a sense of values? How Dare you?? Do you think for one second that the politicans want thinking individuals that have a sense of values.

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Bruce, i subjected him to a waterboard treatment. LOL. Bulge.

15. Bruce Specht

Bulge, do you relaize that you may well end up with a well adjusted thinking individual with the kind of ideas your putting in that young mans head? Clones that's what Obama and like are looking for clones remember he was an organizer a prior life.

16. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Obama yo mamma like Lincoln? Lets hope so _ does anyone have his opera tickets?

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Bigunn, i'm speechless on that Barney comment. I can't think of any type of comeback.I'm flabbergasted. Bulge.

18. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Oops! I asked if anyone had his opera tickets, and I meant "his theater" tickets. Sorry!

19. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The first thing we need to do to get rid of these elected vermin is take all the news paper editors, reporters and tv press and put them in jail. Replace them with people who can report fairly instead of the current crowd that spends most of their time up Barrys butt. After you remove and replace the media we might stand a chance of getting our country back.

20. 682LINY

682LINY Member

to address an eariler post in this thread,,,,you can not do it with your chirldern,,,,the workinking family has 2-3 chrildern thet they can afford to raise,,,,,,the people who dertermind this election,,,,live on the public dole with 4-7 kids that are raised on govt funds,,,,,we can not win when they make 4 times the amount of chrildern we do in the urban areas that determin tho outcome of elections

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.