1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to speak up........

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Tracy Boy, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Tracy Boy

Tracy Boy TS Member

The White Side

This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. said, "Your not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanan’s website)

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

Finally.............It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!

Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

cid:1.2020258167@web181701.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK...........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America

I am

Not racist,

Not violent,

Just not silent anymore.

2. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Amen and up and I hope FOX hires Buchannan. ed nichols

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Regardless of whether he said it or not, it's spot on.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

TTT for being true

5. 548

548 Guest

I spent the better part of an hour searching google images and the web as a whole looking for a picture of an african american trapshooter. This is the closest I could find, and I really don't think he's a card carrying african american.

548_2008_030394.jpg

Reading the racist garbage continually posted on this website by a select few, I understand why I can't recall ever seeing an african american trapshooter. I've only been shooting since about 1980, so maybe there was one somewhere along the line that I missed, but I doubt it.

What's the answer? I don't know. But it sure seems strange that a sport as widespread as ours is home to whites only.

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

548, come to Texas and ya can find what ya are looking for. Helluva nice guy too.

GneJ

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Jeff,

Why don't you personally single each and every one out and post their pictures here like your own personal show to prove your supposed point. I'm sure they will enjoy you making a point using their pictures. I happen to know several very fine shooters which I suppose would fit your bill. Seems if you see a difference from one shooter to another because of their skin color, you are not so different from those you despise.

Keep in mind you voted in to office twice one of the most racist presidents we have seen yet. Unfortunately your liberal sickness has you blind to it being waved right in front of your face.

Just Say'n.........

8. 548

548 Guest

Matt, thank you for responding to my post. I must admit though, I am a little confused as to what I wrote that compelled you to respond to my specific post. Perhaps my confusion comes from reading your response. What exactly is the issue you are responding to? Is it the fact that there are actually lots and lots of african american trapshooters and you are calling me out for my misrepresentation? Or is it the fact that I violated the privacy of two gentlemen who did not authorize me to use their photos? Photo was from google images and already in the public domain. Certainly, Matt, you of all people aren't starting a discussion regarding the violation of privacy; are you?

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Oh, goody, another pissing contest.

HM

10. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

548, the Michigan ATA Delegate, Daryll Hayes, is African-American.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

548 - First of all your picture is not of trapshooters. If you were a trapshooter you would have spotted that right off. Secondly you need to get out more. While the numbers are not great there are many blacks in our sport and even black clubs. It certainly isn't shut out to blacks or any other specific race. I haven't seen any Orientals at the last three state shoots I attended this year, maybe you could work this up into a problem.

I suggest you start your crap elsewhere or know what you are talking before engaging mouth or accusing trapshooting as a whole as bigots.

Don

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

548 - There is a group called the federation of black gun clubs or something similar. Look it up. There is an all black gun club a couple of miles from my house in Western NY. Falcon Rod and Gun. They're a great bunch of guys, and the last I knew, are an ATA club.

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

No Jeff, I meant exactly what I said. You read into it the violation of privacy. The singling out of a particular race in trap is akin to the stuff you say you despise on this forum. Unfortunately that's the way most of your type work. And as pointed out, open your eyes, there are lots of fine African-American's in this sport. Perhaps it's your club that does not permit them? How many have introduced to trap shooting and brought along to your club?

14. trapperwads

There are several people of color that shoot trap here in New York State. One in my area is a retired state trooper and a hell of a nice guy. If you are missing something 548 it just may be common sense. ed nichols

15. trapperwads

By the way 548 you cite lack of african american trapshooters which may indicate you think we may not welcome them? So I am assuming you have joined a chapter of the naacp. congress of racial equality or urban league and if so, were you welcomed with open arms? ed

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Its amazing the Jews helped start the NAACP and JJ calls NY hymie town.

Phil Berkowitz

17. Straight50

Straight50 Member

I guess our club is a little more diverse than some. It has an open membership and the only color we are interested in, is green! I have been a member for about 40+ years and have noticed a few black americans, asian americans, arabic americans, mexican americans, some jewish americans(only because they told me),some southern, northern, midwestern, and farwestern americans, and we all have the same thing in common! We enjoy shooting clay targets. Trap, sporting clays and some even shoot skeet. We have people who support their shooting habit with all types of jobs and professions, but my point is we all get along just fine. We don't need congress, this administration or anybody else in government telling us how to interact with each other. Thank you very much! Just my opinion and you all know what opinions are worth.

18. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"But it sure seems strange that a sport as widespread as ours is home to whites only."

Hey, don't pick on 548, he/she doesn't know how to use a "search engine"!!

And as easy as that is to DO, he/she doesn't no how to "ask" the right question, obliviously.

19. 548

548 Guest

You guys are entertaining, I'll give you that.

20. darr

darr Well-Known Member

548, there might not be a lot of black trapshooters. I would say the ratio would be about the same as white 100 meter runners to black runners.. What's your point?

I was at the Western Zone at the Triple B Club in El Monte Ca. over the weekend. Not only was I squadded with a friend that is black, and the shoot was held and the targets set with the volunteer help of a popular shooter who is black. Not only that but there were other black shooters. These people are thought of as shooters and friends not as blacks. Stop characterizing these friends as something other than friends. It is precisely people like you that make race an issue. I can state with certainty that the people I mentioned don't consider themselves anyone other than friends and fellow shooters. To consider any endeavor racist because it is predominetly one race or another is in fact racist. I assure pro basketball is not racist. The fact is more blacks play it than whites. That is it. Nothing more.

This nation is in turmoil because of people and voters like you who insist on living in the past. I live and work and employ minorities everyday. I am as right leaning as anyone in this country. Race is not a factor in the decisions I make or the company I keep. What does affect my decisions of the company I keep or the people I employ is the will or production or disposition of that company.

You 548, and people that believe like you, are the reason that race is an issue with this country. Is there racism in this country? Yes. Is it a problem that is holding us back from being all we can be? Yes. BUT, the reason it is is because it is the last bastion of a liberal agenda that the left can harp on. The children of this country are no longer race recognizing. For the most part the adults of this country do not recognize race. The only people that make race an issue are those that stand to lose power or money. Al Sharpton can't get his if racism isn't prevalent. Racism is not prevalent. Does it exist? Yes. Is it a factor in real life? No. Anybody that is trying to make it a factor is looking for an excuse or something for nothing.

Racism is a bad thing. It still is a bad thing. However we cannot let it destroy this once great country when in fact it truly has been overcome.

Darr