Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to sell a gun?!

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  JDinTX 
#1 ·
Have many of you noticed that right now you can hardly give a gun away due to the hard times, recession, cost of shot and shells, the political uncertainty, etc, etc?! Forget the over-priced stuff, I am talking about even the quality stuff on here with very good prices such as Colley's beautiful TS 2000 etc! It is definitely a buyer's market! Tom Rhoads

#2 ·
Thank God the LJutic is still holding it,s value . Seen one the other day 34 inch stainless shot by a little old lady and only on Sunday . Know anyone with an extra one ??

I would maybe think real hard about a trade . Say three bags of 7 1/2,s .

Dick and I are going over tomorrow and try out the new Perazzi . Things are looking real good for Friday ??

#10 ·
Trappy, we screwed ourselves. We will be worse off in the times to come. You are too young to have seen anything like what is going to happen. Read "Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck.

This country has consumed more than it produced for too long and the chickens are going to come home to roost. I hate what is going on now with job losses all over and business failures, but they brought it on themselves.

Our leaders act like nothing is wrong, like ostriches with their head in the sand.

This little rebate deal now is just one more shot in the arm for a drug addict, and not a cure of any kind.

A hollowed out country with the cancer of Debt full blown in its guts. I hope it isn't terminal.

HM

#11 ·
I don,t know if there is a recession, but Diesel is at $4.00 a gal in Ca.(& higher) All the high fuel prices are passed on to us in the form of higher costs for everthing we use. The stock market has taken a big hit. The cost of oil is at $110.00 a BBL. No one in the oil & gas bus. will tell you that we can take oil out of the ground in the USA for $30.00 a BBL. Why don,t we?? Well ask the GREEN people, I am sure they have the answer. I think it is time to stop driving your car or truck, unless you have to, & them that have to drive every day, please carpool. I have a 1998 olds 6 cyc that gets better gas MPG tha t the new cars,& I will drive it until it will no longer go. Yes we should not buy new cars or trucks, just drive the old ones, maybe then they would get the message. This CRAP has gone on too long, time to take a stand, & it might as well start here with my fellow trap shooters.( If your a Democrat or a Greeny so be it.)
Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.