1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get out of the UN

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Ahab, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

The UN wants to have Green Helmet troops to enforce enviromental problems.

2. philk

philk Member

It was time a long time ago, perhaps it is too late now.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

In the 1960's the John Birch society was always harping on the "get US out of the UN" Their literature would always talk about what the UN would eventually do to the soverenty of our nation. I always thought they were way off base. It turns out the Birch people predicted the situations completely correct. It is scarry, especially when you look at the power that william jefferson clinton signed to them by executive order. Starting with executive order #10999 and the next 15 or so, gives the UN authority over pretty much the whole country if the UN wants to take it.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Leo,

I believe EO 10999 was signed by JFK and revoked in 1969

Don Verna

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I agree with Philk, we should have been out of it long ago. Bulge.

6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The info I got was that all of those orders were reinstated by clinton. I should be able to check it out under the freedom of information act.

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I did a quick look and the clinton order 12919 revisted the federal take over of everything in the event of an emergency much like 10999 and the following orders. I'll have to re visit my research on the whole deal. clinton signed in so many orders, it will take a while. While I was there I stumbled across 13575 signed by obama. Pretty scary if you think you will be able to keep and control your own farm land. Now I remember why I quit staying current on all the activity in DC. It is overwelming and scary at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.