1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get a stock from Wenig?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

What is the real time I could expect to receive a stock from Wenig if I was leaving their shop after a fitting today? When could I really expect to receive the completed stock?

2. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Depending on the time of year and their workload, I believe it varies. I got mine about 6 weeks after the fitting day.

I would call then and they will probably be very close in their time estimate.

3. Jwints525

Jwints525 TS Member

My experience.
    After the fitting. All done in one day I went home with the stock. No not completely finished. It was to the dimensions and was sealed but not finished. I was told to shoot it for a couple of months and if satisfied send it back to be checkered and finished. After sending it back I think it took 4 to 5 weeks to get it back finished. THat was a couple of years ago. Couldn't be happier with it!

4. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

Based on a conversation with them a month or so ago, I'm thinking around $2000+/- depending on wood.

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

My guess 1700-5000

you can leave with it with a coat of sealer on- shoot it for awhile-- and then send it back for finish and checker and any minor adjustment that needs to be made

they are the best in the buisness- although there are a small group of others that are good

Gene

6. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

Mine was estimated to take 6 weeks I also got mine in five.
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.