1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for the UN to GO....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Since when do they have ANY JURISDICTION OVER THE US OF A?????

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They don't, except in the minds of liberals/progressives!!!!

Since we allow scumbags to visit this country and give them freedom from obeying our laws while they are here, Naturally they want to tell us what to do!!!

Only a liberal would get along with rapist,extortioners,murder for food or oil thugs!!

3. ctreay

ctreay Member

I firmly believe that the time has long since passed for the U.S. to get out of the UN and get the UN out of the U.S.

ctreay

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Robert Welch of the John Birch society said we sould get out of the league of nations / UN since 1958. Every single thing that was predicted then has come true, except us loosing our soverenty, and it looks like that is on the horizon.

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

We should have never joined the U.N. or allowed it to be built here...Bill

6. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

The NAACP went to the UN years ago for something else. But this is just a pattern. They know it is not a big deal. But they want to shame us. It's not like all the people who will hear it, will make a differents, have more skeletons than we do. Tim

7. Maurice

Maurice Member

Gentlemen, remember the old saying " You reap what you sow " You are whining about an organization that the US was the main proponent in forming to replace the League of Nations which was a complete failure. Franklin D. Roosevelt was the American President who in his wisdom? pushed the rest of the world to adopt the United Nations, which in my opinion is just as much a failure as the League of Nations. The US was the main architect of this disaster. Maurice ( The Brit.)

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gunn,,,,in order for us to be shamed,,,,,would we not have to have done something wrong and gotten away with it???? As far as I can see,,,,,voter fraud MUST NOT be tolerated. I am proud of my vote and don't want it cancelled out by some dead woman.....

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Can you say, "oil for food"? Enough said about that group of international criminals.

10. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

bigdogtx: I concur with you 100%. But the NAACP think if at first you don't succeed... I don't like dead, illegal or multi voters. Remember the Dailys of Chicago; vote early vote often. Tim

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

NAACP....the National Association for the Advancement of Complete Peckerwoods.

You have to have a PICTURE ID to get a frickin' library card but not a picture ID to vote????? Wake TF up people. Apparently the word sovereignty doesn't mean anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.