1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TIME FOR A THIRD PARTY ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Scott Johnson, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Amen. Scott

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Might as well, Republicans will never win again.

Start a new party, whose plank is only to orotect and preserve the Constitution with equal application of the law for all US citizens and hope we can wait a couple decades for it to take hold before the country is done.

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

its called the Libertarian Pary

4. jwells

jwells Member

yes we need a third party, but one thing i know for sure that the easiest thing that unites the two parties we have is the threat of a third party that would have a chance of winning.

5. dhip

dhip Active Member

Don't know if a third party is the answer.A movemnt of some type,Revolution ,the party system seems to be the problem with the Grid lock in Congress,failure to do the right thing for the people,line their own pockets and pensions while taking away from the people.We need a movement to STAND on the CONSTITUTIONAL right,that when ever THE GOVERNMENT is NO longer representing the people it needs DONE AWAY with.In otherwords,NEITHER democrats or Republicans should be allowed to run again.They have led this GREAT country into RUINS while finger pointing at each other.Wouldn't it be nice if those who have spoken out the loudest on this forum politically,pulled their monies together to fund a MOVEMENT to replace these two corrupt parties.I'm sure there's the intelligence here,and possibly the startup funding,sort of a silent Militia type movement and just boot those two parties to kingdom come.I'm just an old poor retired auto worker,but I see the need.Put it the way many here believe,the parties running this country are just like UNions,,they had their chance,they've had their shot,it's time for something NEW.They've run their course and it's led to this DEAD END.Some of you great minded individuals,need to meet,pull your funds and get it started,NOW,,later may be to LATE.

Doug H.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Your daughters watch Twilight.

(As an aside, you'll be lucky if she doesn't marry a Meskin, that is if she gets married at all).

Your wives watch Entertainment tonight and spend money at liberal businesses.

Your sons sit and play fantasy football on their iPhones.

And less than half of registered Republicans show up to vote? (I'll bet half the fatass people sitting in deer camp right now, bitching about Obama, didn't show up to vote).

No. Don't sit back and bitch and say it's the Republican party's fault, and it's their job to "fix this" for you. Put down your Twinkie, turn off the football game, and show the fk up to vote.

Nothing matters if you don't do that. Stop waiting for a Ron Paul Revolution to "do it for you."

And I certainly don't take seriously any of these "I'm a Libertarian, my Body Mass Index is 35 and I think both parties are to blame" types, like the one who ran for Governor here in Indiana. Those who think the Libertarian party is the answer, need to look at "Rupert the Clueless Survivor," Indiana Libertarian Governor candidate. That's YOUR poster child, not the GOP's. I've seen what the Libertarian party is putting up for candidates, and all I can say is, you gotta be kidding me? Their supporters post on the local gun sites with a "Southpark" character as their avatar, and seem to be really up to speed on hydroponic growing techniques. Wow. I'm impressed.

7. dhip

dhip Active Member

I don't have a daughter

My wife don't watch late night tv,she works all day,and is a seamstress in the evening.

My son has 3 more tests to pass to get his archtect liscense

I'm Republican and I voted

If you don't think it's both parties fault,then YOU are clueless.

Look at the Grid lock in Congress,,DUH,who runs Congress,You have a clue????

Politicians and Lawyers have gotten this country so screwed up,A Revoulution is needed,or a MASS change of mind.

Sounds like you had the front part of you sign -n going on when you wrote your message. (BUZZZZZZZ)

Doug H.

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Libertarian ???

No, they don't believe in things like tariffs and military draft.

Besides, I went to their web site and took the quiz. I scored as a Centrist, if you can believe that.

Besides if they can offer only candidates like Ron Paul, they don't need me.

9. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The best 3rd part will be dump the incumbent party. If they're in they're out. Vote em out in the primary. Trickle down economics--give someone else the opportunity to feed at the public trough,

Phil Berkowitz

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    All the GOP needs to do is FIX THE PROBLEM within their party. Which is stop coddling and running anti-gun liberals and RINOs.

This isn't going to get fixed as long as the mentality exists of "you have no choice but to vote for us".

Yeah, ask GWH Bush, Dole, McCain and Romney how well THAT worked out for them.

FIX THE PROBLEM.

Or else the GOP is going down in flames again in 2016.

11. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

Buzz-gun.... What type of bigot are you to write "lucky she doesn't marry a Mexican"?

And the rest of you taking that stupidity at face value and not commenting on such a statement???

This really explains a lot about you guys.

It is time for a third party... and I hope it doesn't have people like you in it.

I'm done with this thread.

Mark T.

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

ya, timney would love a third party.

2 parties against social giveaways, and 1 giving it all away.

Gee, I wonder who they'll vote for?

50% dems and free give aways, 24% Repubs, and 24% new party, 2% Ron Paul.

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

This ought to get good. The little professor tugging on Superman's cape.
    I guess he knows he picked the wrong guy to get in a verbal debate with on this site. And that is why he said he is done with this thread. Promise? Please!

I don't have a daughter but if I did I would hope she wouldn't marry a Mexican either. My hope would be for her to at least marry a Costa Rican.

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

Bisi,

If'n I had me a daughter, I'd try ta steer her toward on a them thar "Cubans" like they got thar in South Flor-ee-da. Them sorta people's seem's a got a good head on them, I tell ya.

(My luck, she'd probably wind up with some earring-wearing Communications professor who poses as a journalist, though).

Buzi

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You boys should be ashamed of yourselves, you've gone and hurt Professor Blowhard's feelings yet again. Will it ever end- sigh.

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

What? I thought our civility was improving?

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

buzzy, I could see that. Look what it did for Lucille Ball the greatest TV star of the 1950s. That Ricky Ricardo made one fine husband and son in law.
    Plus he seemed to relate to the neighbors Fred and Ethel, no cultural divide there.

I wonder if it makes a difference if you get a pre Castro Cuban or not???

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hey, wait a minute...where was Ricky Martin from? Cuba wasn't legislated queer or something, after Castro, was it?

19. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

20. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

I KNOW!!!

The "a" Republicans or "tards"

The "b" Republicans or "turds"

That will about cover it!!

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.