1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Time for a change

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by School Teacher, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Stay away from golf!

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

Jim - Say it isn't so. How about the three T's. Tropical fish, tropidary and tuba. I'm sure that Hauxfan can think up something to suggest, but it may be physically impossible. Perhaps your depression is from being in Kansas. Come to California for a couple of months and you will be glad to return to Kansas and trap shooting. I will even lend you a gun while you are out here. Mike

3. setter

setter Member

Wait til you get your average book. They should be out next month. This year they'll be issued before the target year ends.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You are too tall to be a test pilot...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JN-JfbjR880"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JN-JfbjR880" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I thought you'd want to do something along the lines of a brain surgeon or an inspector at a girdle factory......

Hauxfan!

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

If you quit shooting, you're going to ask yourself, "Is that all there is?" After I retired, I quit shooting for about 4 years. Now, I'm shooting again, and have been for about 8 months. It was a long road back. Once you've done it all, there is not much left except something you've always loved. For me that was trap shooting. Shooting is a lifetime sport. I'm not as good as I once was, and I won't be as good later as I am now. But it's not beause of desire, just age. Hang in there, it's worth it!

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So take up sporting clays.

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Come to think of it Shootlow, you'd look good in a pink tutu while you're shooting your new found sport of "Skeet".

You could even put a little "ode de skeet" on to impress your fellow "skeeters".

I'm sure you're going to love it.........once you find that pink tutu.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.