1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tim Tebow Does It Again !

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

One word. UNBELIVABLE !

2. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

All Timmy Teriffic does, is WIN !!!

Vern

3. blade819

And then he thanks his God.

blade819

4. blade819

TIM is the Man... and I'm a Bears Fan.

blade819

5. Hank55

Hank55 Member

I'm with you blade, I'm a Bears fan who was rooting for the Broncos down the stretch of this one. I'm tired of the liberal press and critics making fun of this kid because he's not afraid to give credit to God and profess his faith. Maybe the non-believing liberals should set back and listen for a change.

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

It will be ugly next week when the Patriots put a whippin' on the Broncos. Tebow won't be able to bring them back from the deficit they will be in next week in the fourth quarter. He wouldn't have the luxury of doing nothing on offense for three and a half quarters and then bringing the Broncos back. The Tebow at quarterback bubble bursts next week.

7. Loyac

Loyac Member

Kudos to this young man for what he stands for... But today, it seemed like the Bears did it to themselves. John

8. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

Hey, how about thoes boys in the Navy. They beat the grunts for the fifth year in a row. Bob

9. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Snowjet, As much as it pains this old grunt, I have to correct you, Navy has whipped Army's ass 10 yrs in a row

Oscar

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I guess Tim didn't get the memo from all the "Expert" Sportswriters who proclaimed he wouldn't be able to "play at the next level"...!!

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I believe there are 30+ other players on that team. If Tim is so great maybe they should stay home next week.

Don

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Wonder how the Marion Barber jerseys will be selling this week?

13. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: If Tim is so great

When has he not given credit to the other players?

Tebow is a leader, not as common as most would think. Leaders with talent and ability are important. Anyone of us can hire a manager, but to find and hire a real leader....

In politics, take a look a Obama, not a leader but a manager (jr level at best).

14. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

After the game Tim gave all the credit to his teamates, he said " the receivers make me look better than I am", how many stars make that statement? The haters will always hate, but he is special.

15. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Don't want to take anything away from Tim, but the Bears handed him the opportunity(twice actually) to win..If Barber stays inbounds it's a mute point as the Bears run out the clock in Regulation, and then, of course, the fumble gives Tebow the chance to be a hero in OT.I think Tebow will be a star in the NFL, someday soon.

Larry

16. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

patriots ? They barely beat the DEADSKINS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

17. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

If the Broncos had lost my guess is TT would have shouldered more than his share of the blame. I want my kids and future grand-kids to have someone like TIm Tebow to look up to. I don't think TT would accept be called a hero, but he's much better than most in the lime light today. I doubt if you'll ever see him stomp anyone when he's down, or fight dogs then brutally kill the ones who don't win and the list goes on....

18. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Not only do I think that Tim is a outstanding football player, I think he is going to make a fantastic role model for todays younger generation!!! I can only hope he lasts long enough to make some difference in not only football, but all the pro sports as well. Its a nice change over seeing pro players having a temper tantrum on or off the field. Maybe he can start a trend!!! break em all Jeff

19. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I admire Mr Tebow and believe he is a good leader for his team and a good role model which is quite rare in pro sports these days.

20. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I will admit that I wasn't crazy for him in college considering he played for Florida. This is because I wasn't a Florida guy, but he is a winner! Pure and simple, this guy wins! Some people have this ability. As mentioned above, anyone can be a manager or a player, but being a leader and a winner is something different. He is the something different. I am a spiritual guy, and I believe the Almighty has a big role in this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.