1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tim Lincecum

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by waterhouselake, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjwatc

tjwatc TS Member

To quote SI "the dude is a freak". I had the pleasure of watching him at the University of Washington. Very interesting mechanics. The first time I saw him, I did not think his arm would last. Great article this past summer on him in SI. Talked about his father and his mechanics.

Cy Young ... How about NL MVP?? Too bad he can't pitch every day. The Gaints would not have lost.

2. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

He's looking good! I would vote for him to win the Cy Young goin' away.

BB

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Baseball is over for me this year. The Cardinals aren't going to play again till next spring. Dam it's going to be a long winter.

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Being a Yankees fan this season was rather disappointing for me, but I just wanted to add to this post that Mike Mussina (one hell of a pitcher in his own right) got his first 20-win season this year. Maybe that'll get him a little closer to the HOF???

5. Wambofan

Wambofan TS Member

How about this performance. 9inning CG, 4 hits, 1 bb, 7k, 0r, 0 er. All on his 3rd consecutive start on 3 days rest. C.C Sabathia who at least deserves consideration in the nl cy young all be it only being in the nl since just before the all-star break. 17 starts 11-2, 7 CG's, 128k's, 1.65 era, 1.00 whip, .222 baa. No disrespect to Lincecum he has had an outstanding year and if he wins the cy young I will not complain he is a outstanding young talent in a now days "non-typical" stud pitchers body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.