1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tim Bradley Exhibition Shooter at Maywood, ILL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Marco Polo, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

Tim Bradley, Benelli Exhibiton shooter will be a Maywood Sportsmen's Club in Elmhurst, Illinois on August 2nd and 3rd with shows at 1 pm. both days. <br>
    <br>
    Benelli USA will have a demonstration area to shoot Benelli Firearms. There are several vendors that will be present including a custom molded ear plug vendor . <br.
    <br>
    We will have open shooting up to the time of the show and Benelli USA will continue to have firearms available to shoot on the Benelli Trap Field. There will be at least one trap field open (at a nominal cost) to novice shooters who may wish to try trap for the first time with the help of our talented instructors.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Marco Polo,

Check your I'M' s ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Is this event open to the general public, like an Open House?! Is shooting open to the public on this day?

Jay

4. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

YES to all ------We will even have at least 1-2 fields set up with coaches for those that have never shot trap before.

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Will there be coaching available for shooting members who have shot before? Whenever I shoot doubles with the Trap Chairman, he beats me so badly that I wonder if some of my shells have any shot in them. I am looking forward to the demonstration. Maywood is a great club with great members.

6. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

This is the weekend Tim Bradley will be here. Hope to see some of you on Saturday or Sunday....

7. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

Tomorrow and Sunday

8. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Johnny and I will try to make it.

9. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Just got back, had a great time. Maywood is a very gracious host. Tim was throwing birds from between his legs, (three at a time) then turning around and breaking all three before they hit the ground. If you ever get the chance to either visit Maywood, or see Tim in action, don't miss it, both are well worth your time. Thanks again to Maywood for a fine presentation.

10. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Maywood is one of the few remaining trap clubs that is located right on a major
    expressway (294 Tollway) in a major metropolitan area (Chicago.) Sacramento Gun Club used to be one. Are there any others still operating, I wonder.

11. luckyshot

luckyshot TS Member

Tim was great. took time to talk to me like he knew me.everyone at Maywood was very friendly! if anyone wants to see him perform, he will be at my hunting club on the 21st of september. BRIAR KNOLL HUNTING CLUB IN Amboy il. luckyshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.