1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tighten XT Fore Arm?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by racer, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer

racer TS Member

Just got a top single barrel for my XT. Barrel fits as tight as the o/u barrel but there is slight movement of the forearm with the single. Not present in the o/u. I will send to gun smith but how is this adjusted? Thanks, Dan

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I suspect he will have to weld a bit on the attaching lug on the barrel.

3. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Member

Racer

If its not to loose take a small shop hammer and gently peck up and in on the lower side of the barrel hook on the single barrel. Tap it a couple times then try the fore arm for fit. If not tight enough repeat. If it goes a bit to far you can finish out with a file.

Lewis

4. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Member

Racer

If its not to loose take a small shop hammer and gently peck up and in on the lower side of the barrel hook on the single barrel. Tap it a couple times then try the fore arm for fit. If not tight enough repeat. If it goes a bit to far you can finish out with a file.

Lewis

5. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Member

Racer

Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.