1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiger Woods injured in morning car crash

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Frank C, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

hmmmm 2:30 AM, LEAVING his mansion, hit a hydrant and a neighbors tree......they have yet to interview?? Ole Tiger has some 'splainin to do.....he must know the same people as John Kerry's daughter....

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Maybe he had the beer goggles on?

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Treated and released at local hospital. Minor injuries. HMB

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Aol's info has it, that Alcohol was not factor in the accident from the State Trooper??? Like Duh, You and I would not be so Lucky, I'm sure. He also stayed in the hospital overnight as well. So I don't believe it was a minor accident, and he also suffered facial lacerations as well. I wonder what his Suv looks like??? Break-em all. JEff

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Couldn't have hit to hard. The airbags didn't even deploy.

Maybe he was distracted? Have you seen his wife!

ss

6. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I understand his girl friend used a golf club to get him out of the car. Do you suppose the club was used before he left the mansion?

7. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

The police report said he was passing in and out of consciousness when they arrived. My guess is that his wife worked him over with the golf club, he jumped into the car, passed out and hit the fire hydrant. Just guessing for whatever that is worth.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Guys sometimes it's just a crash. No beer, no girls, no food, and no beating. Jeff

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Then....sometimes.... it's just what it looks like.

10. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

At last, I finally outdrove Tiger today!!!!

Cliff

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Nice one Cliff

12. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

stories of a domestic dispute and a "girlfriend"......Tiger human? The press will give him a pass for a bit.....

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Might have been making a run for more colt 45 malt liquor.

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe he had a tournament coming up and he was running low on "Fbombs"?

15. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Great one Cliff!

Damn, I wish I'd have thought of that.

ss

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Booze was not involved but they did not make him blow because he kept passing out... Who put that stupid fire hydrant there, and that tree...

I think his women was chasing him out the drive, with his favorite driver.

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Its rare that in all of Professional Sports that you ever see anything about Professional Golfers being incarcerated or in trouble with the law ... Speculation in this case is all that there really is for now and many people would like to fry the guy without really knowing what happened ... Tiger Woods is human until you put a golf club in his hands and then all Hell breaks loose ... I can hardly wait until the rest of the story comes out and we find out that this was an accident and nothing more than that, accidents happen ...
    I wish all of the Professional Sports had the record that the PGA does, think about that ... Steroids, Multi Million Dollar Stadiums (paid for by tax payers)unlike the golf courses the Pros play on ... Professional Players getting paid by how they play in that tournament, not last year or three years ago and demand Million dollar contracts because of that and never perform like they once did again ... Golf courses don't blemish the neighborhood like the Stadiums do and the people in the stands on golf courses don't throw things at other people like at professional sports like baseball, football, soccer, hockey or shout profanity at the players, coachs etc ... I am not a golfer but do like to watch it on the television sometimes even more than the other sports because it just seems more civil and sportman like ... I played Football and baseball in school, but sure wish I would of taken up golf now that I think about it and see what Professional Sports has turned out to be and who the real Professionals are and how they act compared to others sports and what their idea of professionals is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Do golfers have a Love Boat?

HM

19. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

sports figures......who the hell cares what they do. If they commite crimes everyone turns heads, hey that goes for political figures also.

So all of you can suck up to tiger because he swings a club or throws a mean basketball.

To all of you who want to suck off sports figures go ahead.

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

WPT, You've never lived on a golf course, have you? 85% of the day time, 4 drunken guys going are going through your back yard, doing what they do. Any attractive female members of the family won't be using the back yard, so that could or could not be a plus.

Nothing like waking up early Sunday morning and finding some clown wizzing in your shrubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.