1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiger Attack Logic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

It bothers me that these poor misunderstood children are being blamed for what happened to them. Obviously, the Tiger could have gotten out of the enclosure any time it wanted to. It is unfortunate that for no reason it picked these poor sweet kids to attack, yet stayed in the enclosure while millions of other people visited the zoo.

Poor drunk drivers. If those damn bartenders didn't serve them or the people at the liquor store didn't sell to them, they wouldn't be in trouble. Or is it the car makers? If we didn't have so many car makers, then the worst that could happen is a "drunk walking" citation.

McDonald's "coffee lady". If only McDonalds didn't serve hot coffee, she wouldn't have got burned when she put the cup between her legs. Or is it the publics fault for wanting hot coffee to be served hot? Damn all of us.

Gun makers are responsible for gun deaths. If they didn't make guns, then nobody would ever use one to kill another.

Banks. If they didn't keep all of that money there they wouldn't get robbed. What the hell are they thinking?

I'm sure that there are millions of other examples of why others could be blamed for what people decide to do. I guess we should be able to do whatever we want, wherever and whenever we want. It is not our fault!!!!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Grizzly lover would agree if he was around to testify.

HM

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Thanks Ron...I do enjoy good satirical rhetoric to end the old year and ring in the new....

Happy New Year....

Curt - Delaware

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ron.....Now, you went and done it! I didn't want to be preoccupied today with thinking about anything, but you got me thinking! And guess what.....You hit the nail on the head.......I unconditionally agree with all you said! Happy New Year!

5. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Your doing a great job keep it up Ron. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Geez! After all, these kids were Latino! They were supposed to know better than to do anything so dumb![sic]

7. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

HM that was priceless! LMAO! I just watched "grizzly man" on TV. If there was ever a guy that needed to be turned into bear chit it was him.

8. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Whether they're tigers or bears, most folks just don't understand how quick they are.

Some years back, I read a magazine article by a noted hunter who observed an Alaskan brown in action. The brown was scavanging in a wood pile. He unearthed a marmot, which tried to escape by running between the bear's hind legs. By the time the marmot cleared the bear's hind legs, the bear had turned and pinned the marmot to the ground, killing it.

Second, he observed that Alaskan browns could outrun a race horse in the first 100 yards.

These animals don't survive in the wild by being slow. These animals hunt to survive, and they study their prey intently, and constantly. They study all day, eat, sleep, hunt. No television, no radio, no video games to distract them.

When the tiger in the cage stares back at you, what do you think he's doing?

Best,
    Dennis

9. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Re: Grizzly Man. Not that he was ignorant, he was just stupid. Every time I watched the film, I noticed that the bears studied him just as intently as he studied them. Some people never learn.

Best,
    Dennis

10. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

The way I look at it If you grab a tiger by the tail something is going to happen. Not a wise thing to do and then expect nothing to happen to you.

11. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Isn't it about time for the liberals from the other thread to chime in?

HM

13. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Sammie should be around soon.

14. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

"Isn't it about time for the liberals from the other thread to chime in? "

HM

I can't wait to hear how deranged I am for suggesting that we are responsible for our own actions!

Ron

15. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

I just heard on the news that these poor, innocent little babies had slingshots on them and an empty vodka bottle was found in their car. Just little kids out for some fun? Darwin strikes again!

16. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I was taught two things about a sleeping dog on a chain: 1. Be able to make it to the end of the chain BEFORE the dog or:2. Don't wake the dog! It would seem that neither of these rules were applied. Jake

17. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Don't blame the Tiger.....Pussy cats will be Pussy cats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.