1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiger and his tantrums

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter how good you USED to be, Throw em out!!!

2. letts

letts TS Member

Maybe if we were given guns to play our game with, We might occasionally need to kick our gun for letting us down when we really needed some help.

Letts

3. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Kicking a club! I've seen clubs drowned, helicoptered, broke, broke over the knee, jack hammered, broke over trees,.... not me mind you. Mostly at charity tournaments when the "Beer Cart" has been by those type of fellas tooooo much. Always keep an eye open at such events later in the day. Fun viewing. Have also played with a few idiots in my day.

Of course, the above events did not occur at Augusta!!

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I am glad you libby non- competitive sobs sit back and judge this guy! I have thrown, snapped, drowned many clubs over the years and I certainly did not hurt any of you pussies! You probably subscribe to all little leaguers get to play 3 innings even if you suck like most of you do! Have a nice day! Tom Rhoads

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Have you ever watched any other professional sport? Hell Tiger is a saint in comparison. Thugs cussing and fighting in hopes a game actually breaks out. So kicking a club is for sure reason to execute the guy. He has done more for the PGA tour than any athelete in any other professional sport. And i hate golf but admit the truth.

6. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Try kicking your bowling ball sometime, instant attitude adjustment.

Robert

7. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Never kicked a bowling ball but took it home and shot it with full house 44 mag! Amazing how the jacket came back at me! Cut my face and never shot another one! Tom Rhoads

8. dshot

dshot Member

It happens in all sports, if you don't want to win, you may as well stay home.The PGA tries to keep it under control but if you are competive, it's going to happen. I saw a shooter have a bad post in Caps yesterday, move the speaker very ruffly then he changed post, throwing hulls and making signs are just as bad, to win, what $35.00, try playing for Millions and see what comes out

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

Anyone else remember Tommy Bolt ?????????

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hell that isn't anything. I saw Tom Weiskopf beat a small bush to death with a sand wedge. His caddy had to stop him.

Wayne

11. dshot

dshot Member

Shadow, do mean Tommy "Thunder" Bolt, who built a fire and burnt his wooden staff clubs in the middle of the fairway during a tourment.

12. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

I used to play tournament racqueball, had a jerk pull that stuff on the court and I warned him to cool it. He pulled same trick soon so I drilled him right in the liver with a 100mph shot. He told me years after best thing he ever learned, do not piss off your opponent, want to throw a tantrum go do it in private. If your tantrum messes my game up I retaliate.

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I remember Tommy Bolt, played in a Pro Am with him once. he was colorful but people liked him. Tiger has lost his fans. I saw him say the God Da** word at the masters several times. Golf has had some temper losers but still is the sport with the most class and always will be

14. shadow

shadow Active Member

"Subject: Tiger and his tantrums
    Email:
    Date: Sun, Apr 08, 2012 - 09:20 AM ET
    Website Address:

Shadow, do mean Tommy "Thunder" Bolt, who built a fire and burnt his wooden staff clubs in the middle of the fairway during a tourment."

One and the same. Quiet a colorful character in his day. He won the U.S, Open,or maybe it was the PGA, one year. Not a shabby golfer at all, but had a way with words we normally do not use when ladies are present----LOL.

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I had a habit of slamming my driver head down hard when I would slice a drive(about every other drive). I did this one morning after teeing off on hole #1. Hole #2 was a par 3 so no driver needed. Hole #3 was a par 5 so I grabbed my driver and swung away. I guess after slamming my driver down on hole #1, the head cracked where it attaches to the shaft. When I swung, the driver head flew further than my ball. I ended up using my 3 wood the rest of the day and decided to take it a little easier on my clubs.

Tiger Woods is human and gets pissed like the next guy. The difference is most of us play for fun. This guy does it for his profession. I think the pressure to play good is more than we can imagine.

16. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I doesn't matter what sport your in, if you are a professional you need to act that way or get out!!

17. jwells

jwells Member

the best and most competitive people i know have poker faces. win loose or draw you will never see it in their emotions, shooting, golf or cards. and the best of them are gracious about their wins

18. dshot

dshot Member

Bench clearing fights in baseball, basketball and football, throwing rackets in tennis,going in the stands to fight with fans. alot of players need to guite there sports.

19. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Who cares, it's Golf?!...Bill

20. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Tell me that you have never seen a shooter hurl his shotgun out past the trap house after a bad round!

I have seen several supposedly grown men do that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.