1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thx to the captin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I purchased a gun from the "captin" Ray Grimes. I got the gun in three days and it was exactly like he described it. Ray, I sent you an email, call me, I have questions about disassembly and if you ever found the owners manual

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Any business dealings you have with my buddy "Half-a-day Ray" will always be on the up and up. He's a great guy and a good friend. Shot with him a bunch. Had to hit him with an empty shell at the SC state shoot cause he missed 3 in a row. (never saw him do that before) I thought that might wake him up. It worked...he broke the rest of em'.

Dave in Atlanta

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I bought a choke from him last yr.....smooth transaction! FC

4. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

And I just bought a Stock from him thats too nice to use. As described and a heck of a nice person to deal with. Big thumbs up.

-Bill Sanders

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I just learned that he wrapped my gun in two new T-shirts. What a guy. Thx again Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.