1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday in DC

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by birdogs, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

On Thursday, Nov. 5 there will be an assembly of concerned citizens on the steps of the Capitol Building in Washington, DC. Congresswoman Michelle Bachman of Minnesota will be there as will radio personality Mark Levin and Hollywood actor Jon Voight. I am sure many other luminaries will be there as well.

The purpose of this assembly is to send a message to Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats that their "healthcare" bill is NOT what the people want. Speaker Pelosi has planned to bring the bill to a House vote on Friday. Apparently she (and others) are hoping that the Tea Parties and Town Halls of August are over and forgotten. Show he she is wrong!

The procedure is simple. Just show up at the Capitol steps on Thursday at noon. After the assembly, attendees will be referred to the office of their Representative. They will be asked to visit the Representative and make their opinion known. This is true grassroots. Please attend if you can. I will be driving from New Jersey to be there.

We in New Jersey have just shown what grassroots and the will of the people can do. If your Representative thinks that he/she will not be re-elected, belive me they will listen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.