1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday Dumb Blonde Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Two dumb blondes were talking by the water cooler this morning. One told the other "I slept with a Brazilian last night." The other replied, "Wow that is a bunch!"

2. KRK32

KRK32 Member

I was in high school and had this blonde over at my parents house looked great but dumb as dirt. Well she told me her car has been broke for a few days and wanted me to look at it so we go outside and walk up to it. She said it pulls really bad to the right so i go around to the pass side and look and the tire has barely any air left in it. So i found the problem i fire up the air comp. to see if it still holds air and get the tire gauge just for kicks i gauged it to see how much it did have i said to her it has 10 pounds in it she asked how much its supposed to have. I told her 35-40 whatever the tire says.

Then SHE SAID one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. Is that why tires weigh so much.
    Yea if it wasnt for tires the car would float away.
    Have fun Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.