1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thurmont joins the Tri-State winter League

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rumseyplum, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rumseyplum

rumseyplum TS Member

My first visit...liked the background on the traps we shot today...nice facility...appears to be lots of traps to shoot from...wind was crazy...flurries...cold...GREAT DAY...hope to shoot the state shoot there..
    Bob F.

2. DANNY

DANNY Member

I agree with Mike, this was my first time at the club, I shot my worst score there than I have in the last 2 years of the winter leaque, but can not blame it on the club, only on myself. I feel the shoot was run very well, kitchen was great, & worker's efficient & polite. Thanks for a nice shoot.
    Danny Hutton

3. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

Nice facitlty....good food, congratulations on a nice shoot, looking forward to shooting some on tuesday winter league, but please cancel the wind order, still trying to find all those lost targets!!! :D

Scott

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that they are back up nad running. I shot there in the 80's and I have always liked the place. Hope they get the Md state shoot back there.

5. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

If I am not mistaken the state shoot returns to Thurmont in 2012

Scott

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

It was COLD and very windy! Ya ever try to hit a hard left bird that's moving to the right?

We had a great time.

BTW the MD State does move to the MSSA Home grounds in 2012 adjacent to the Thurmont club.

Guy Babin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.