1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thunder Mountain NJ rounds

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jerseyshooter, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

I am being transferred out of NJ and have a couple of Rounds cards for Thunder Mountain, NJ. The basic round of 25 skeet or trap is now 9 bucks there. I have two cards...1 card has 42 rounds on it and I would like $250; 2nd card has 13 rounds left and I would like $75. This is 1/3 off current round price. Thanks! RICH SNEAD

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

hey rich, if I am not mistaken, they sell the cards at a price that comes out just over $6 per round. not $9 as the single round price.

having said that, i'll offer $4 per round so $220 for both. cash money and i'll pick them up.

thanks.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

my buddy shoots there all the time, and lives right around the corner. post your phone number, and i'll let him know, and give him your number so he can call if interested.

4. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

vpr80, good point about the discount...I don't actually remember getting one but I will call to see about how much they are charging now and get back to you....4$ a round might do it. Skeet Man, PM sent with my tel# Thanks RICH

5. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Sold! thanks, RICH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.