1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thumbs up for RCBS customer service too.

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by NJCOP, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Someboby was giving out a shoutout to MEC for their great customer service AND IT IS, I just wanted to do the same for RCBS. I gave them a call wanting to order a part for one of my presses as it wore out after years of use, the woman on the phone took my name and address. I asked her for the price she said no charge it's a lifetime warrantee. You won't get that from a lesser company.

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Someboby was giving out a shoutout to MEC for their great customer service AND IT IS, I just wanted to do the same for RCBS. I gave them a call wanting to order a part for one of my presses as it wore out after years of use, the woman on the phone took my name and address. I asked her for the price she said no charge it's a lifetime warrantee. You won't get that from a lesser company.

3. joe blow

joe blow TS Member

I had the same experience with RCBS. I have had a powder scale from them. The plactic cover got broken. I called to buy one. The lady said she would send me one free. You don't see this much today.

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I bought a RCBS Grand press that needed rebuilt. I called them up, completely rebuilt the press. ALL PARTS NO CHARGE! Including, no less the aluminum turret base. Doesn't gete any better than that. So last week while loading 1 ounce shells. I started experiencing the press not propewrly dropping primers. Called RCBS, all new linkage arrived in my mailbox a week later. Three cheers for them.

Chuck

5. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

SAME HERE!!! Granted I am only 4 hours from Oroville,CA but even my buddies in other states received the same top notch service on their tools and components.

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I bought one of the first RCBS Grand loaders that was made. I loved it but eventually my arthritis worsened to the point that my shoulder couldn't handle the repetitive motion of a shotshell loader. I went to a MEC 9000GN powered by an AutoMate II and sold the Grand to a poster on here.

I took the loader to a UPS shipper and since Grands are heavy with a large, odd shape, I paid them to pack and ship it so that if anything happened along the way, fingers could not be pointed my way. Well, the worst happened and the buyer was handed all sorts of UPS hoops through which he was supposed to jump to get them to cover the cost of the repairs. While he was waiting for UPS to move off the spot, he called RCBS to get the many parts needed on their way to him.

RCBS would not take his money for those parts that were damaged, not defective. And it wasn't just a couple of little parts, either. Long story short, he had the loader up and running long before UPS ever rendered their decision.

Ed

7. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Great machine, but poor service. Never had any luck, either by phone or e-mail, so ordered part from Midway USA. Just my experience........in last 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.