1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thumbs up for Gyrine

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Uncle Screech, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

0   0   0

Just a quick note to all regarding a now concluded transaction with Gyrine. He keeps his word and I can't think of higher praise than that.

He had an Americase for sale, I contacted him with a question about it. He did answer it but informed me it was spoken for. For some reason it didn't happen with the first buyer (I didn't ask, none of my business) and like he promised he got back in touch with me. He described the case accurately, stated how he wanted to proceed and I was agreeable with the terms.

I received the package (in the original packaging, just like he said) and it was exactly as he described.

It's rare these days when I encounter someone who is like that, outside of trap shooting circles, and I just wanted to go "on record" that I would not hesitate for an instant to do business with this man again.

Thanks,

Greg Sliker

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Rich is a good guy, I second that

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What Lou Said In Spades!!! Joe W.

Thread Status: