1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Throwing stones in glass houses!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Highpockets, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

This could be one of the funnier things I have heard in a while!

WASHINGTON - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.

"The honest answer is yes," Gingrich, a potential 2008 Republican presidential candidate, said in an interview with Focus on the Family founder James Dobson to be aired Friday, according to a transcript provided to The Associated Press. "There are times that I have fallen short of my own standards. There's certainly times when I've fallen short of God's standards."

Amen brother!

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

Yes and there are times that Hipockets falls short of his own panties. So what?

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Oh, that was between consenting adults."

"Since it was done privately that is THEIR business."

"All this trouble over Clinton getting a little he*d."

"It's about his d*ck again, isn't it?"

"Monica was of age, so what's the big deal?"

"Whatta a st*d!"

and , of course the all-time greatest:

"I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky. (finer wag)"

4. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

Nice to see all you gun grabbing dimocrats still here.

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Geez, let's talk about something IMPORTANT, like where to get cheap shot!!! LOL

6. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

I think the more important question is, what kind of pathetic wreched ho-bag opens her legs for Newt Gingrich?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sweeet lordy!!!

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I Think the worst thing about Clinton was. He was stuck between 2 "BUSHES" Are country could only hope that it was in as good as shape with a Bush than it was with a Clinton. Rock on Clinton. Weather it be Bill or Hillary.

8. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

At least we now know, he's not a fruit. That's kinda reassuring.
    Dan

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Again. Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob from Monica. It was lying to a Federal grand jury about it and obstructing justice.(also to America on television)Quite a difference. You know Libby was found guilty of the same thing when they never proved whatever he was supposed to be lying about even happened.

10. IM390

IM390 Member

Excuse me gentlemen....I work for the federal government...all of us feds work under the same rule book. If I were to have sex on the clock I can go to prison for up to 15 years and be fined up to $10,000. If I lie to any federal department that penalty can be doubled. It doesn't say the President is exempt from those statutes. Clinton was impeached for lying to a Grand Jury, not for having sex in the White House. He got off very, very easy.....

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Clinton admitted he lied. He was guilty but the senate refused to follow through with the impeachment. Politics always enter into things Clinton was very popular so even the republicans in the senate did not want to upset the apple cart. It had nothing to do with his guilt or innocence. Gingrich may be a scoundrel, but it not illegal to fool around.

12. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

CLINTON AND OJ SIMPSON...BOTH NOT GUILTY!!!! Remember what G. Bush said in an interview right after the election when asked "What's the first thing you are going to do when you get to the oval office" He responded" GIVE IT A GOOD SCRUBBIN!!!!"

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

"Rick, I don't believe it. You will try and change the facts to suit repub no matter how you do it!! "

spammie. talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!! you outright IGNORE AND LEAVE OUT THE FACTS IN EVERY RESPONSE YOU GIVE!!!!! clinton lied under oath and it doesn't matter what it was about!!! newt came clean about infidelity when asked by a minister. it doesn't matter if he was screwing around while working to impeach clinton because clinton wasn't being impeached for infidelity. it was for lying under oath you dumb ass!!!!

brett d.

p.s.- i like how you walk away from the other 2 threads when you get gangpiled and proven wrong. and it's funny how when you find a supporter they're always a new screen name. i also noticed that you weren't on here very much if at all yesterday. what? did the supreme curt's dc ruling yesterday keep you busy on the anti-gun sites? what a loser piece of trash you are. your nothing but a TROLL!

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Rick,

i've had every argument that your having with spam the troll many times. he's an idiot, whining, liberal piece of scum. he's like a virus that you just can't get rid of.he should be ignored, but i just can't help but make the gun grabbing liberal out for what he is. A TROLL. he is an anti-gun liberal who comes on here just to try to spread his propaganda. i hate him with every fiber of my being.

brett d.

p.s.- have you ever seen him on a trap related thread? no, and you never will.

15. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

All of which proves, once again, that there is more than one version of the truth in most everything. Many of the memories of what happens these days are memories imposed on people by a biased media so the "facts" are what we remember seeing on TV or in the newspaper - someone else then has led us in our beliefs and then asks us to vote, knowing only what they have told us.

16. clayaddict

clayaddict TS Member

Sammie, I have read your above comments carefully. I suggest you seek professional help asap. Son you've got a real problem.
    A good start toward recovery would be to take up trapshooting, and get this nonsense you are talking out of your head. You get around some trapshooters and who knows there might be hope for you. Good luck to you and I do wish you a speedy and complete recovery J.Woolsey 0515114

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

sam, let's meet face to face so that i can spit in yours. i've answered your question, it's not my fault that your too damn ignorant to realize it. don't you realize that you acomplish nothing except making a complete fool of yourself? i ask you questions about the retarded crap that you post on here all of the time and you don't answer. HYPOCRITE TROLL P.O.S.

brett d.

18. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Pasted below is an accurate description of deckart/antigojohn/sammie, by one of the prominent posters here, name edited out. I enjoyed the mentally-challenged description. It's no wonder that mentally-challenged is no longer in education. Read the way he post's above!

------------

Subject: Pretty Boy John Edwards
    Email:
    Date: Mon, Jan 08, 2007 - 06:31 AM CT
    Website Address:

Wow, AJ, I used to just think you were really misinformed and stubborn. Now I see that you are either really mentally-challenged or you are acting as such to feign innocence.

There are several people on here that have mulitple ts.com sign-on names.

Look up past threads of HanktheDuece, aka Pied Piper (and more). You'll see a joke he played on one of the club members which exposed his dual identity (he exposed himself on purpose - and didn't get arrested for it...LOL).

-------------

Bliz; mentally-challenged isn't worth the rage. Just consider the fact that he is a washed up teacher. He gave an honorable and important profession, a bad reputation. If the sun was out, he would call it the moon. He's a failure. More significant, he is one of the most dishonest people I have ever witnessed. He is a pathological liar.

19. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I told you guys before. If you ignore this "sammie" he will go away. I can't figure out why he even reads any of our posts except to look for any anti dem. statements. Then he has to chirp about the Pres. and the republican party.

He never has any questions or comments on shooting or firearms. I doubt he even owns any. When the protestors at the pigeon shoots got really bad years ago, we just ignored them and they got tired of hearing themselves talk. After a while they just left.

AJ100

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'm Game, you troll p.o.s.. What would you do sam? would you beat me up? would you shoot me? well, i gues i wouldn't have to worry about you shooting me, would i?

you keep asking that paladin and i leave. why? and better yet, why should we?

seems to me that everyone on here, with the exception of the other screen names that YOU create would like to see you gone.

even when others on here get downright nasty to you the site monitors don't do anything about it. does that tell you ANYTHING?

there's some questions for you spammie/deckfart/antagonistjohn. answer them, please.

brett d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.