1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107631" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Too late. The dysfunctional electorate has chosen their guru. they will stick with him till the Chinese troops land on our shores to collect the debt.

HM

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

You mean the tingle down his leg is gone? What a twit...Bill

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

My guess is that Matthews figures there won't be nearly as many who feel compelled to listen to him if Obama is re-elected. Where is the controversy with a second term president, when he automatically becomes a lame duck. Maybe Matthews wants to be on Fox for the next 4 years. Its not easy being a pundit or talking head if no one is listening or cares. On the optimistic side, maybe he has seen the light.

Half, I say let them try to land. I hope the hell they have been eating well. You know its easier to shoot a fat chinese soldier than a skinny one. Your lead doesn't have to be as precise.

John

5. dalog

dalog Member

But he makes some great points.

The part about "Give us our marching orders" really confirms all that has been said about the Lame Stream Media being in the tank for him, till now.

Hopefully a sign of things to come, it's not guaranteed that Obama will be the nominee and if even Chris Mathews is disgusted with him . . .

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Think he'll turn on these crooks too?

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

You mean Mathews is finally getting that manuare taste out of his mouth. Wild Bill

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mathews is covering his bet. If Obama gos tits up he will be at Fox with his old buddy Geraldo, Who was a big Clinton lover.

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

This time, if Mathews feels a tinkle on his leg, it will me me! I'm hydrating, starting now.

10. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

I'm on water pills and rat poison. Go for it!

Harry

11. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Aw shucks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.