1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Three traps guns for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brad Roberts, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Roberts

Brad Roberts TS Member

Jun 2, 2008
    I am selling 3 trap guns to pay for my most recent purchase (Baretta Combo). I am selling my SKB 85TSS Trap Combo with beautiful wood. It has a 34" single barrel and a 32" double barrel (o/u). Neither barrel is ported. It has an adjustable comb. I shot the single barrel exactly 225 times (9 rounds) and the double barrel 350 shells. The gun is in like-new condition. There are a few small scratches in the adjustable part of the comb but nothing major. It is an awesome gun but I found one that I like better so this one has to go. It comes with 8 Briley choke tubes and a beautiful carrying case. I do not have the original box. I am asking $2,250 for this gun.

The next one I have for sale is a lightly used Select Energy Sporting 30". Ported Barrels. Back Bored Invector Plus 3-Choke System. Tru-Glo Tru Bead Competition Front Sight With Five Colored Fiber-Optic Inserts. Vented Side Ribs - Custom Oval Checkering. 10MM Rib, Mid-Bead. 2 3/4" Chamber. It has a small blemish right by the safety. It is a little smaller than a lady bug and doesn't affect the performance at all. Excellent trap gun with a great feel to it. I purchased the last four that our local gun shop had. My sons are shooting two of them. I shot this one a total of 175 shells (7 rounds) and it didn't fit me as good as my other gun so I am selling it. It comes with the factory plastic case. I am asking $1,000 for this one.

The last gun is a new, in the box, Select Energy Sporting 30". It has all of the features listed above but it has never been shot. This gun is in mint condition and comes with the factory plastic case. These are excellent trap/skeet guns with a great feel to them with the palm swell. I am asking $1,200 for this one.

I have pictures of all three of the guns and would be willing to send them at your request. I am also open to offers and would be willing to deal if you were interested in multiple guns. If you are purchasing a single gun I would charge $35 to ship it (insured) to your FFL. Please reply to the post or email me at cwbcdad@yahoo.com . I live in Marion, Iowa and would be willing to drive 50 miles to meet someone for a delivery. Thanks, Brad
  2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Would like see some pictures of the SKB.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

3 very well priced guns!

4. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Apr 18, 2008
    PM sent your way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.