1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Three trap guns hanging outside

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Baker Elite
    Iver Johnson Supertrap
    Ithaca 4E Knick

CIMG0009.jpg

CIMG0001.jpg

CIMG0008.jpg

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I'll bet they could tell some stories---Lets sit by the camp fire and listen---sjb---

3. Bushmaster1313

Let's go to the trap range and shoot'em!

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I love the oldies---Wish I had all the ones I sold to bring me up to date---Went out and shot my B-way today and did as good as my K-gun---They were part of our past---The good old days---sjb---

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Hey Bushmaster thanks for making my day those are some wonderful guns thanks for sharing. I have been shooting my old guns more lately and have been listening to the oldies but goody's on the way to the club have a 45 mile ride it sets the tone and lets me remember things when the songs were just released. Vintage is in again I see some clubs have Model 12 shoots or SXS shoots makes the game fun again.
    Buddy

6. Bushmaster1313

One of the owners of Ivory Beads told me about the "21 Gun Salute". You have to shoot a Model 21, of course.

He also mentioned a vintage shoot that required old guns, but which allowed newer Model 12's because the design is old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.