1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THREE..MEC RELOADERS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Heckyea, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heckyea

Heckyea TS Member

0   0   0

So what gauges are they? I'm looking for a 410 .
    Ron

2. poe/IL

poe/IL TS Member

0   0   0

Is the grabber still for sale? Is it in good working order? If so How much shipping to 61883.

Thanks, Brian

3. poe/IL

poe/IL TS Member

0   0   0

you need a new mini skirt and a shave LOL YUST YOKIN..

Thanks. I'll contact him.

4. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Up for a funny man. Tim Hall

5. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Hello Richard, I will be at the Georgia shoot this weekend, but will probably not make it up to South or North Carolina this year. Will probably shoot the Southern Zone in Corinth, MS & have already got a camp site for the Grand. Hope things are better on your end....Regarding the funny haha or qu#$$....I will leave that part to your friends up there. Tim Hall

6. Flipskt7

Flipskt7 TS Member

0   0   0

Are they still for sale? Do you have any pics?

Tyler

7. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

0   0   0

Is it much trouble to convert a 9000g to a hydraulic or is it better to start with a 9000h?

8. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

ccw,

If you are asking for opinions on the 9000g vs h, my recomendation is to start with a 9000g and put it on top of an Automate. Much better than hydraulic in my opinion. Or, I believe, they are sold new as a 9000e.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.