1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THREE DAY SHOOT AT TRY-CITY GUN CLUB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

City?..., State?.....Country?.......

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Hey Jerry, Its down here in Alexandria Ky. about 2 miles from my house. Come on down and have fun with some good people. Tim

3. kentucky joe

kentucky joe TS Member

Jerry, I'll be there for all three days. Come join us, but bring your "A" game. Some of the best shooters in Kentucky. About a two hour drive for you!

Chris Riley

4. catchuprv

catchuprv TS Member

5. catchuprv

catchuprv TS Member

6. kentucky joe

kentucky joe TS Member

7. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

i can't skoot there! i would skoot someone in the back of the head! i skoot from the 27 yd.line and in KY.,well let's just say they use target management better than i do. hi, rob....if you guys would use some other way of determing yardage me and sam would be willing to take our chances with all the great skooters that skoot there. i hope you guys have a great skoot and i really like skooting there and the people are number one in my book! i'll see you at eastern hills,some friday....gary h.

8. Tjack

Tjack TS Member

Hay You all!!!! Thanks for comming down. Great shoot again. It ain't the targets, it ain't the backround or anything else, it's all you GREAT GUYS & GALS that come DOWN AND SUPPORT US EVERY YEAR. We are very thankfull to have you all to come down every year and shoot with us. You all are who make the shoot so great. I love everyone who comes doon here to shoot. Ain't no better people around. Hats off to all the winners!! you guys did soms great shooting in this wind down here!!! Some of the most awesome shooting I have ever seen in years. Hope to see you all next year.

Tim Jack,
    Tri-city Sportsman club.

9. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Chris and tc, Sorry I didn't make it down to Tri-city over the weekend. I took my boys dirt biking outside Laurel, Indiana. Our last "guy" weekend prior to my older son going off to Ohio State on the 16th. Hope you all shot well. Looking forward to seeing you both.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

10. 1100 classic trap shooter

1100 classic trap shooter TS Member

Shootsandbagger, when is the next shoot? I hear a lot of guys from the two clubs I go to mention Try-City. I would like to attend the next shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.