1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** THREADS BEING DELETED **

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nicky, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicky

nicky Member

David, I have noticed a number of threads being deleted before I click on them. I repect the censorship of this site and I try not to "cross the line", having said that, what is the "line" ?. Posting your parameters of do's and do not's may help this. As we all know and see this site is used as a general conversation site as well as an information site. ,Kevin

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Are we sure that a human is responsible for the deletions?

Is it possible that it is being caused by a glitch in the sofeware?

Has anyone emailed David to ask what the cause of the deletions might be or are you jumping to the conclusion that someONE is responsible?

Morgan

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The deletions are being made by the all seeing eye, from a satelite orbiting the earth. HMB

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Whomever is doing the deleting/monitoring definitely has a warped sense of what should stay and what should be deleted.

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

David installed a delete key that enables you to delete all the threads you have ever responded to. Lot's of guys are doing it, I suppose in an effort to free up bandwidth. The monitors of this site are not nearly as active as all the deleted threads and posts we have been seeing lately. Jeff

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Yeah right, Tron, About like people in hell need a winter coat.

Jim

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Tron didn't tell you how he took out Ronald McDonald back in the day. Here it goes...

Tron was cruising 7 Mile one afternoon and spotted that arrogant Ronald advertising their new QLT and Tron being the company man he was decided to off the clown in the big shoes. I have the Zapruder film on this. Here's a clip.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thats how he became to shotgun guru he is today.

Watch your post... beware.

Jerbear

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Sounds like somebody forgot to take their meds!Ha Ha

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I know who's been doing it......it was Lumper! He's been "Lurking" on the threads!

10. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

If I post a picture and want to add more and use the wrong URU the edit will no longer work. It takes me to photobucket. It will not let me edit it. I then just delete the post. Before, nobody new I had deleted it. Now it says Deleted Thread. I liked it the old way. Ray.......

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

12. nicky

nicky Member

Jerbear, was that 7 1/2's or 8's ?

13. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Someone, and I won't mention names, posted something about "when you wake up dead".

I asked how that was possible to wake up dead.

That was the end of that thread........Guess someone didn't have an answer.....(Or........I can't find that particular thread, although I have looked for it)

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.