1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread Pulled?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Recoil Sissy, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Earlier today there was a thread concerning former President Jimmy Carter. It has apparently been deleted. Maybe one of our posters let his alligator mouth overload his parakeet @ss. Maybe we have a monitor that's a big Carter fan. In any case, following is the lead line from an Associated Press article dated May 20:

---------
    DURHAM, N.H. -- Former presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton put politics aside Saturday, urging University of New Hampshire graduates to focus on helping others both in their community and around the world.
    ---------

Most former presidents refrain from running their mouths about the actions of the current incumbent. Sniping from the cheap seats is considered poor sportsmanship for a reason. Jimmy would be better served by spending his time and energy on Habitat for Humanity and other good deed activities.

sissy

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I hate it when the neo nazi's delete posts for no good reasons. There was nothing wrong with the thread what so ever. If someone here thinks that Carter was a god then they need some help and alot of it.

3. deadelk

deadelk Member

Hey what happened to my jimmy carter thread is not as bad as giving the panama canal away and having your ASS kicked by the ayotolla.

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Well put.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I know......it was the Killer Rabbit post.

(Shhhhh......Be veeewwwwy veeewwy quiet...Im hunting wabbits-hahahaha)

HM

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Would you rather be rabbit hunting with Carter, or quail hunting with Cheney?

HM

7. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

MIA he did it to himself we just noticed and are agreeing.

Hunting with Cheney.

8. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

I had rather go Quail hunting with Cheney than to ride with Ted Kennedy

9. famill00

famill00 TS Member

If I went quail hunting with Cheney I wouldnt step in front of his barrel like whatshishead did. Even that guy said that it wasnt Cheney's fault!

Forrest

10. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Only good thing Jimmy did was give his daugther a chainsaw for her birthday to bad she didn't saw his rocking chair in two Jon

11. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I was stationed in Germany during the CArter years, their favorite saying was he should have stayed with peanut farming. He is without a doubt the king of the woos pile. We use to refer to him as "Meathead One". He gave new meaning to the term "Send us your tired and huddled masses" Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.