1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread from another website Truth hurts!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by midalake, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

This is a reprint from: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442280

Let this be a lesson AGAIN to right wing tea bagging repukes. America and the world is sick of your party's bulllshi++ and you paid the price dearly last night. America is sick of your whiney hate and your obstructionism. Holding this country hostage. Hoping Obama fails was more important then wanting to see America succeed. The beating the GOP clowns took last night was well deserved and hopefully the GOP party learned something. You got whipped in 08' and 12' and if you continue with your never ending hate and obstruction you will get yet another dose in 2016. Wipe your tears, suck it up, kick your stupid tea party antics to the curb because today the GOP are losers again and the foreseeable future. Try plan "B", turds because plan "A' bombed .......again. Yea, and Mitt and Paul who?

The strategy by the GOP to lable everyone who is not a tea bagger a welfare case and a freeloader didn't quite work now did it? Why not? Because the majority of America knows it's not true and making these false mass stereotypes as your biggest claim to make a change in the POTUS backfired. Do America a favor, keep catering to wealthy white religious grey haired men with a 1926 ideology. Keep letting nuts like Hannity, Trump, Rush, Ann Coutre, Beck represent and speak for you and the gop party. This way you won't see the White House for two decades.

After listening to all the garbage and hate spewed on here all year. I must ask, how does that humble pie taste? Kleenex stock will be up today thanks to the failures of the GOP. Democrats work just as hard as republicans minus the enormous amount of hate and bs ......it showed last night. Too bad for you! Oh, I almost forgot: OH YEAH!!!!!!

GS

2. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

midalake...

While I agree with the idea that republicans paid a price for the behavior of some of their more extreme members, and that some in the TS community are less than civil, your coming here with an antagonistic message isn't going to have much effect other than to piss people off.

I fully get that liberals tick off conservatives and the other way around. I fully get that some of these issues are worth getting ticked off about. BUT WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET ANYWHERE if we don't calm the frack down a little. You can't change someone's mind by first making them mad at you.

Mark T.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Mark

Let him rant.

He needs to convince himself everyday he is right the rest of us are wrong.

We old fogey Republicans are indeed finished.

The fate of this country is in the hands of a new breed.

Enjoy it.

4. midalake

I agree with you Mark. From my perspective [2012] I did not like either candidate. But I felt like a giant punching bag from all of the republican rulers of the universe. This post contains none of my words, but it could have been written by me. It is not stick poking, but it reflects how I and others felt this year by a small vocal few.

I hope this party does reinvent the way it does business.

That is the reason I posted this from another site.

For the record if I wanted to write something here to piss off the republicans it would have not been hard to do.

Or I could have just copied and pasted and claimed it!

GS

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Midalake, did you ever serve in the military?

Midalake, did you ever collect unemployment?

Mtimney, did you ever serve in the military?

Mtimney, did you ever collect unemployment?

Mtimney, did you ever take out a student loan?

Mtimney, did you pay it back?

6. midalake

WS-1

I have not served in the military.

I have never applied for or collected any unemployment. Except for workers comp once when I peeled the skin off my thumb at work.

I have a degree past HS and did not take out a loan except from my parents paid back in full.

I do not have any kind of an outstanding loan, I pay my bills.

GS

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Though I agree with what was stated, I also agree with mtimney. Now is not the time to rub it in the non-winning oppositions face. No one won, or lost last night. However, if the stalemate continues in congress, and there is no compromise in the next two years, those Tea Party members that where elected mid-term in 2010, will more than likely not be there in 2014. It is time to come together and fix this country in a non-partisan way so that this country moves forward.

The fiscal cliff needs to happen, whether forced, or fixed with compromise before that. It really is the only way this country can move forward, because that cliff will always be there if it is not dealt with. The only way it can be dealt with is compromise. If there is no compromise and politics as usual, it will be forced, and instead of a downhill fall before we can rise, it will be a cliff we will have to climb.

This country needs both parties ideals to survive. It is that simple. That is what made this country a great country. This downhill degrading of the country you all speak of started, when partisan politics started to raise it's ugly head. Compromise went out the window, as did any progress as far as this country is concerned. It is time to put aside the political hatred, and concepts of each party for the good of all the people of this country, and start getting things done!

90% of the ads where negative in these elections. What does that say about the politics in this country. The political system in this country is broken. Billions of dollars where spent on these elections just so that a "Party" could control power. I seen last night that just the Massachusetts Senate race alone, 100 million dollars was spent. Do you not find this absolutely crazy? This country is in financial ruin, and we are spending this kind of money to gain political power, so that no compromise can be met, and nothing is getting done, politically. Does not make sense.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jon I can finally agree with you on something

Actually I have agreed with quite a few things you have written, but it is too much fun to watch getting yourself all worked up LOL

9. dhip

dhip Active Member

If you had watched 20/20 sunday night you would have seen the real problem.The two top leaders of congrsws,republican,democrat,couldn't get along even with Mike wallace.They both immediately attacked each others party stance.When asked why they can't come together,come off party politics for the country's benefit,it was said if you did that,you became an outcast to your party.These bloated egotistical aseeees are what's ruining the country.NOT one man,as much as you want to believe that it wouldn't matter who got in there,with congress grid locked by their party differences,we're doomed.The only solace I seen after last night,and hoping it was true,Obama said he'd asked Mitt to help pull the parties together.I don't know how Mitt can do that with out a position in government to help bolster what ever he may say.If I had anything to do with it,and if Obama was smart,but it'd never happen because of party lines,Obama should try to create or find a position and ask Mitt Romney to take it.Now,That would be real bi-partisan politics.Then work together to get congress back to representing the people.

Doug H.

10. midalake

Might have been 60 minutes on Sunday night.....But the two old goats on stage is the problem with our country. H Reid [who I do not like] brought up the point that there was something like 270 some filibusters.

Time to evoke the NFL rule! Change the word "game" to year:

Each team gets 2 challenges to start the game. If the team uses both challenges and is successful with both, they get a third challenge. If the team uses both challenges and is not successful with both, they do not get a third challenge. Three is the most challenges a team can have in an NFL game.

How about a constitution amendment that limits the amount of filibuster’s one party can use????

WE HAVE TO DO BUSINESS.

THE CONGRESS IS NOT!!!

TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!

GS

11. dhip

dhip Active Member

Sounds good,,,but you and I know,that's about as far as it'll get.Also,do away with congressional pensions and health care.Use that money to pay down National debt.Make them use Obama care,see how many seek re-election then.

Doug H.

12. midalake

ALSO

Term limits!!!!

That way the two meat bags that were on 60 minutes would be blowing up ballons at kids partys.

Rather than blowing their hot air at all of us!!!!

I have been on a congress bandwagon for years....less focus on the talking head president and more focus on the people that are SUPPOSED to conduct our business!!

GS

13. schwabby

schwabby Member

Midalake, I share your emotions but please stay on the high road.

14. midalake

Sorry Dad.

OK The two nicely dressed statesmen on the stage of 60 minutes,

Got a little caught up...

GS

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Someone call the rubber room squad. Midalake is running amok.

16. Stl Flyn

Do any of you remember what happened two years ago, when the Senate came up with a bi-partisan budget, and debt ceiling limit that was approved of by the minority leader Mitch McConnell in the Senate? It was verbally discussed with Speaker Boehner, he approved, and was on it's way for approval. It then reached the Congress floor and the newly elected Tea Party opposed it, changed it to reflect their views, making it lean toward the right. It then was sent back to the Senate for final approval, where it was put on the shelf because the compromise was eliminated. That was when the stalemate started.

I believe the pressure is now on those members of congress to compromise, because they face re-election in two years. So, I believe there will be compromise and things will start to get done. It may not be fifty-fifty, but it will hopefully be close. The way it was meant to be.

17. schwabby

schwabby Member

You're Welcome. I'd a slapped ya on the back of the head if you were standing here.

18. schwabby

schwabby Member

Flyn, Boehner also has sequestration and expiration of the tax cuts looking him in the face. The hostage situation may be short lived this time around.

19. Stl Flyn

The pressure is still on all, whether it is your political legacy, or the facing of re-election. Time to do the right thing for the country. That is what the focus should be. The rest should take care of itself, hopefully.

20. Westie

Westie Member

Today is yours. Your Party booed God three times at their convention and advocates killing babies as a birth control method. Tomorrow shall be His.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.