1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thousands of Federal Hulls For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by HotRodA10, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Hello, I ran across a gentleman that has about 20,000 Federal hulls for sale. They are once-fired, and most are de-primed. I do not know if they are Gold Metal or not. They are red and have ribs. He is located in Central PA, his name is Dave Springman, and his phone number is 570-322-2051. I thought maybe some of you might be interested. Tell him you heard about it from Rod. Good luck.

Rod

2. dhg

dhg TS Member

0   0   0

TTT

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Will he ship?

4. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Yes he will but it is on your dime. He prefers to sell in large lots if possible.

Rod

5. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

6. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

0   0   0

What type of federal hulls?? Are they the gold metal???

I would be interested in the Federal Gold Metal Hulls if that is what they are..?

Jake

7. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

I don'think the Federals are Gold Medal. I don't know much about Federal hulls. He told me these are red, and hulls are ribbed, not smooth which leads me to think they are not Gold Medal. The best approach is to call him and ask. I'm not involved in the selling of these hulls other than just trying to help this person get rid of the enormous amount of hulls he has, as he is not a shooter.

Rod

8. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

9. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Up for the weekend.

10. Masterplan

Masterplan TS Member

0   0   0

PM me on the STS hulls I'll get them from you

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Federal hulls that are rib are the older style.

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Currect production Federal Gold Medals have ribbed hulls. The ribs are not quite as pronounced as the older Federal Gold Medal ribbed hulls but far better than the smoothies. I believe they have completely abandoned the smooth hulled Federal Gold Medal although there may still be some on the store shelves. Also the cheaper Federal Top Guns have a reddish maroon ribbed hull. Just say'n...............

13. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wow, just received my once fired, 2000 STS hulls from Dave. Merry Christmas to me. Not only where they .035ea. with shipping, but to my suprise, they are also deprimed and sized. Thanks Dave. A great guy to deal with.

Also a shout out to Fed Ex, getting them from PA. to WI. in two days max. Shipped 12/12, received 12/14 at 12:00 noon. Jon
    [​IMG]

14. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

I'm sure he still has more. Give him a call while they last.

Rod

15. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Thread Title Updated. All that this gentleman has left are about 20,000 oce-fired and de-primed Federal Gun Club type of hulls. All of the AA & STS hulls been sold. If you're interested in the Federal hulls, he's likely to give you a really good deal.

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.