1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Wright chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PW, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PW

PW Member

I just bought a Ljutic Mono that came with 5 Wright tubes i have no experience with these and would like your thoughts on them?

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

I like them,use in my K-80, have 4 200's with the full. They seem to give a broad pattern.
    GAZ

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Every one of my shotguns with choke tubes has Wright's chokes except one for which they don't offer tubes.

Ed

4. PW

PW Member

Thats good to here so kgunguy are you saying that you need to use some more constriction than Briley?

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Some of the best chokes what ever been made! Only Briley would be a step up. Be satisfied....use 'em! Don't think they would come with a quality gun like the space shooter if they warn't good chokes!

6. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

I think every gun is different,like in pistols. Some pistols liked different ammo than others,I found that my K-80 liked Wrights better than the original tubes with the gun. In my Ljutic, I found much better patterns with the original.
    GAZ

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I like his chokes they are a hi quality choke and come in 4 th steps just look at the number and multiply by 4 to get restriction. If the choke is a number 8 X 4 = 32 th. I got a 7 when I got my Perazzi TMX which is 28th it is wonderful for 16 yd targets. I would shoot them first and pattern them if you do not like them they will sell fast on here Wrights have a big following on here.

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I like his chokes they are a hi quality choke and come in 4 th steps just look at the number and multiply by 4 to get restriction. If the choke is a number 8 X 4 = 32 th. I got a 7 when I got my Perazzi TMX which is 28th it is wonderful for 16 yd targets. I would shoot them first and pattern them if you do not like them they will sell fast on here Wrights have a big following on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.