1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on BT-99 Golden Clays

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I am thinking of buying a BT-99 Golden Clays. I have a line on a 2007 with hard case in 100% condition for $2750. It has all the bells and whistles, 34" adj comb, gracoil with recoil ported, 4 chokes and leather case. Grade 5 wood. Anyone have one and use it. I have a standard BT-99 and love it. Just wanted to upgrade to a really nice one. Does $2750 seem like a decent price.

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Well I cant say as I have 1 of the golden clays, but I do the regular with adj. comb I picked up 3 weeks ago and ran my very first 25 with it.

There has been 2 of them for sale at the clubs the 1 with the adj. comb was snapped up for $2500. with out a blink of an eye(guy was getting married and had other trap guns). The other was just a golden with monte carlo for 2650 and is still for sale.

If you like it and can afford it go for it!!

Jerry

3. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

I'd give 2600 they're backbored nice and real target smokers if you like it jump!

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

CC, Does the owner have the original Box or not??? Without it, the gun is not 100 % and drops to 98% Blue book has that gun in 98% at $2,l00. Book is somewhat low for good trap guns and you get a hard case on the deal, so you can go up abit from this price. I think you can get him lower on the price with this knowledge. Good Luck and Break-em all. JEff

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

There is a NIB one on Gunbroker listed at $3100.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

With the hard case thats a decent deal

7. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Well, The gun is stated at 100% but I don't think they have the box. really the box doesn't mean a whole lot to me. They dropped it from $3000 to $2750 and no tax and or shipping. I'd really like to get it for around $2500. I figure I can offer that and see what they say. The problem is I have to wait until Monday to see if my current BT-99 sells. Even so I'd be happy with it at $2750 seeing how with the case it is less $700 less than a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.