1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Beretta DT10

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tron, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They are great guns. New or used?? If it's used, be careful. There a an awful lot of them that have had a gazillion rounds through them and still look decent, but may give you some trouble.

Tron

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Leo seems to shoot one okay.

Hauxfan!

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I have had P guns and many others. The DT 10 is the last trap gun I will buy. I have a combo, had two, and am about to sell off one top single with RAD unit and Spears double release triggers. I find the fit great, the weight just right and the absolute dependability the best. Shot my first 100 straight with the gun right out of the box. For my money they can't be beat.

JON

4. Buckeye

Buckeye Member

0   0   0

I have been very pleased with mine. I retired my 90-T and 3200 a few years ago when I purchased the DT-10 and haven't looked back.

Buckeye

5. biff

biff Active Member

0   0   0

A friend has a D10 Combo for sale reasonably priced; unsingle and O/U, don't know much about it nor do I have pictures. It looks like new and I know he hasn't shot it very much. His name is Lynn Stafford Phone # 615-319-2335 and he can tell you whatever you would want to know. I was surprised when he said he was going to sell it. Biff

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Best gun in it's price range, built like a tank, but not over weight.

Steve

7. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

I have one in the sporting clays model 32" with Briley sub-guage tubes, also a 682 gold set up the same. The DT-10 is a better built, nicer finished, and a trigger that is as good as my K-80.

For the money they are the best buy out there.

Fred J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.