1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Beretta 3901 Target.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by NU2Shooting1027, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NU2Shooting1027

NU2Shooting1027 TS Member

Looking for opinions on the Beretta 3901 Target 12 ga. w/ 28" barrel. Looking for a "trap" gun so that I can stop using my Beretta Xtrema 2 for trap/skeet. I like the Beretta 3901 & 391, because they are basically the same exact gun as my Xtrema with the exception that my Xtrema is chambered for up to 3 1/2" shells. I shoot an 80 average with my Xtrema but with the limitations to fit the gun to me leaves me thinking that if I had a "trap" gun that I could fit prefectly to me I could take a step to the next level and increase my average. Have only been shooting trap for 3 months and am starting to get frustrated that I can't excel to the next level, I've been stuck in a rut for the past 3 weeks not being able to improve my scores. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Allan

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The 3901 is like a 390, not a 391. The Xtrema is a totally different animal all together, most notably the way the recoil spring is set in the forearm on the Xtrema, as apposed to the spring tube that's in the stock in the rest of the Beretta autos.

Tron

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Give me a call.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.