1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Those SCTP kids are putting up some scores...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Wow! Outstanding shooting. It has GOT to be from playing video games lol. Just wait till they find out this is hard. How many squads of kids did they have? John

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Congratulations to all! These kids are something else to watch. I want to send out a special Ata Girl to Mega Orle from our Branson FFA Team, Lady Winner in Event #1. Way to Go Megan!

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Way to go Megan! She has shot at our little club in Aurora and has been really crushing them for some time now. She shot a 199 at the Missouri state shoot, missing her singles leg of the grand slam by only one target. Good luck and keep it up. John

4. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Thats music to this Old mans ears ! I remember my son winning back in early 90s
    Most every shoot we went to Sub Jr and Jr Shoots . Now he has quit for 15 years since he has shot trap . I beg his to return He says someday

Pat Kelley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.