1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Those Cowboys of Old

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Enjoy.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I did! Boy does that bring back old memory's Good ones anyway!

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great Post. We have Dish Network Satellite Co. and on Channel 342, you get all the Westerns you can handle. Channel 231 is RFD TV, is great also. That's about all I watch, except when my grandson is here, then it is SpongeBob. Merry Christmas, Charlie Henderson

4. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Hey, I enjoyed that. A lot of greats there! Thank you.

5. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Dale Robertson usually has a table set up at the Tulsa gun show. Interesting to talk with him.

6. shootman

shootman TS Member

Wireguy Thanks for posting this thread. Brought back a lot of memories of sitting in front of the tube with my dad on saturday afternoon watching Cheyenne,Sugarfoot ,The Rebel,Have Gun Will Travel, etc. Back when people had morals,and tv was worth watching. shootman

7. philk

philk Member

What shootman said. We had three stations and always something to watch now I have 100 stations and nothing on worth watching.

8. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

The Saturday afternoons spent watching those old heros plus the weekly continuing serials that always ended cliffhangers. If I rmember right a ticket cost about fifteen cents. That was almost my whole allowance. Always collected pop bottles (02 cents) and old newspapers (got about ten or fifteen
    cents a bundle of fifteen or twenty pounds) Times were different, dammit, wish they never changed. Who do the kids of today have to look up to. Rap stars & druggies!

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.