1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thompson Center Arms- Great Customer Service

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRD, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRD

JRD TS Member

Talk about some good customer service! I called the factory earlier today and explained how I had misplaced the hinge pin for my Encore, and I was looking to price out a new pin. The customer service gal than requested my address so that she could send me out a new pin free of charge! Best customer service I had seen in a while. Nothing big but makes ya feel better to know that some companies still care about the customers.

2. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

A while back, I bought a Thompson Center handgun scope on eBay. It had a semi-ladder type mounting detail, for which neither I nor my gunsmith could find mounts. I sent it back to Thompson Center along with my story and they sent me a new scope FREE. Nice people!

3. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Don't get too used to it Smith and Wesson just bought out T/C

4. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Naked Gun, what is that supposed to mean?? Last summer a part of the adjustable rear sight on my S&W 629 fell out and was lost. I called S&W and they shipped the part to me free of charge. Had it in 2 days and was back to shooting. Not bad considering I'm not even the original purchaser of the revolver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.