1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This works

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Well, got myself a personal trainer--after 3 weeks I can see the results. Went shooting yesterday. pretty good wind in the face, targets were rising way up===Ok, had much better gun control, didn't tire out. I think this is the way to go for us older retiree's who don't lift anything heavier than a trap gun or a martini.

Phil Berkowitz

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Phil. I commented to my wife that I am stronger this year than last. My personal exercise tools are a Nordic trac and a bow-flex. I have been using them 2-4 days a week for a couple of months in preparation for this shooting season. Adn will continue. both of my units are older ones, but they keep on tickin. the NOrdic Trac is 20 years old, and the bowflex is about 15 years old. I particularly like the rowing feature of the bow-flex. great exercise for your trunk. Adn too, it keeps old quads working pretty well. Unfortunately, my gym area is quite limited. But all the old stuff gets a work out regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.