1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Will Hook You, Please Watch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by glasman, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glasman

glasman TS Member

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOOOOOW!

This is long but it’ll hook you after a few minutes and it’s worth watching.

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr10-17-08.html

Jason

2. glasman

glasman TS Member

Try clicking on the above link if you cann't cut and paste.

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

wow, thanks for posting this........

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

This should be shown on a Big Screen on TIMES SQUARE

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

This minister has it right, Obama is a lier and full of hate and he does not deserve to be President.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

There are still 7 states contesting his birth certificate. The man is a fraud.

7. Bubba

Bubba Member

lol at Senator Tarzan. This Reverand has BO's number.

8. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

If this video was shown at a Republican rally, I would bet nearly 100% of the people there would agree.

If this video was shown at a Democratic rally, I would bet nearly 100% of the people there would disagree.

It would only prove how divided we are regardless of the truths or lies in this video.

But you people keep voting these corrupt people in office which ever side of the fence your on. It is sickening!!!! It is sickening because many vote to keep the other from winning, many vote for the lesser of two evils, many vote because they think it is their duty, many people vote because they don't have clue what is going on...they just want to be on the winning side!

STOP VOTING THESE SCUMBAGS IN OFFICE!!!!!!

Mark Rounds

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

This is one of the best statements of Barack Obama I have ever heard and I respect this preacher for telling it like it is.

Thanks for the posting as I have e-maile it to numerous friends.

McCain -Palin need to get this to the voters.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

10. glasman

glasman TS Member

Im glad to see most of the remarks.

Jason

11. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Ran200

For your information, I have done extensive research into Obama. The truth is he WILL NOT let his universities release any of his records, they do know that his 2 best friends were from Pakistan. The people who were at the universities at the same time as Obama do not remember him at all. They do remember George Stephenopolis (spelling) who was there and graduated the year before.

Did you happen to check the HI newspapers when Obama went to HI last week to see how his Grandmother was doing?? interestingly enough.......there was no mention of her at all......

She was NOT at the democratic convention either. She has been no where and I can not find that she has ever been interviewed........while the African Grandmother has. In fact, she indicated she was at his birth......which is interesting since she has never left Africa.

I would not be interested in any bridge you have for sale unless you have valid proof of ownership and I am able to walk around, go under and walk over it to check the structure out thoroughly.......and then I would want an engineering report from my choice of engineers.

Obama is a dangerous man.......and if you have a copy of his records from his universities, I would be interested in seeing them. At least we would know what kind of student he is, what collegiate organizations he belonged to and what his affiliations and ideals were at that time.

Voting someone into the highest office of our land that we do not have a FULL disclosure of the information that is available is NUTS. There is some REASON that those records are not available........there is some REASON that he has not produced a birth certificate that would make these law suits go away....

Open your eyes and USE YOUR BRAIN.........VOTE MC CAIN! At least we know where he has been, what he has done and know he is leader and stands on his principles whether you agree with them or not every time is not going to happen with anyone. No, he isn't perfect........nor am I......nor are you......but he is a legitimate candidate with an open book to his life, a life filled with normal human challenges and tougher than normal human challenges which he and his family have met those challenges with honor.

Lorna

12. The Stive

The Stive Member

I enjoyed watching this video. I do not know that every thing that the Rev
    said is true or false. I do find it interesting that a black preacher is
    warning us about this man known as Obama. He does not trust him, nor do I.
    John

13. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

mccain was completely forgotten about a year ago, and danged if the repubs didn't dig him up to run. (they are always doing it to themselves)

14. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Well, I guess Ran200......Ran out. He deleted his post. I was not ranting at a ghost for halloween! LOL........oh, well.....my post stands.

Lorna

15. glasman

glasman TS Member

16. hilger

hilger TS Member

THIS IS GTOOD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.