1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*THIS WEEK'S SPECIAL Sold Sold ! LJUTIC!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apologies to those of you who read the thread before. I put the price in for another gun I was working on, not the one in this ad. The correct price including shipping and insurance to your dealer is $3985.00. Long day at work yesterday and I made an error. (If I was a politician I could say "I missspoke.") If you don't want the americase with the gun I'll ship it in a box for $3785.00. Thanks for looking and once again sorry for the error.

Every now and then a trade-in comes along that is really a treat to behold. This is the cleanest, most pampered Ljutic Mono Gun I have seen in years! The little booties on the stock, receiver and barrel are just the way they were when I opened the case. There is not one mark on the Americase! No oil or grease...not even lint. The gun is as perfect as a 2003 vintage Ljutic can be. It has been serviced annually and I can't find anything that needs to be done ... other than load and shoot! 34" barrel with the .700" higher rib. It shoots 70/30 POI with the beads stacked tight in a figure 8. Pull trigger nice and crisp. .740 bore with .035 original full choke. Factory upgrade wood. (Nice but not spectacular...) Adjustable comb. The stock has 1/4" right hand offset and 3/8" toe out. Nice feel for a right hander like me. The higher rib provides a real good view of the targets leaving the house. LOP 14 5/8".

More pictures on request. Please email to the above or call 800-684-6329

Price: $3985.00 Delivered to your FFL in the lower 48!

Thanks for looking,. Bob Schultz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes, there are a few parts with the gun. I'll list them tomorrow. Not much, just a spring or two and some pins.

Thanks for the emails, Bob

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Read the first thread....

Bob

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sure, Ill consider trades. Thanks for the PM.

Bob

5. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

.740" bore and .035" choke. Pro rib is .700" high at the back. Thanks, Bob

6. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold, Thanks for looking.

Bob