1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This week's SPECIAL!! KX-5 Nice!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This week

I took this really pretty KX-5 34" single in trade. The gun has a super piece of wood on it and is in near new condition. Comes with case, choke tubes all the papers and wrenches. Adjustable butt pad and comb. 14.5" LOP Pull trigger. $3500 shipped to your dealer.

Thanks for looking. Bob Schultz

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

A little OT, but how does the KX5 compare to a K80 Unsingle? If both are set-up to shoot singles, which one is better and why? Seem like the KX is a really good deal unless it is somehow worse than the K80.

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

vpr80,

I don't know if there is a "better" of the two. Krieghoff makes some of the best shotguns in the world so either gun would be a delight to own and shoot.

The K80 is an unsingle on a O/U frame whereas the KX5 is a Mid single on a single barrel frame. Both have their fans.

I guess you have to decide which is best for you ... The K-80 unsingles cost substantially more than the KX5's too!

Bob

4. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great deal Bob - someone should snap this up quick.

Larry

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I talk to a number of guys recently that are shooting their KX and KS guns well. I particulay like the butt pad adjuster on this gun as it would simeple to shorten tthe gun if yu need a shorte gun. Lotta value here.

6. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

bob, you have PM

7. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun has been sold. Thank you to all who emailed and PM'd me. More specials to come soon.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.