1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This week in music history...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

You may be hearing a lot about this 50th anniversary the coming week...or then again, maybe (probably) not. A magnificent album. If you think you don't like jazz, but have room in your album collection for just one, and aren't turned on to this one yet..you just might want to give this one a shot.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

You know how producers are, Lit...they don't appreciate "real" music. They left the part on the cutting room floor where he's sitting in his kitchen in coveralls, playing Soldier's Joy for the 27,567th time (that week). I heard the angels descended from heaven and play harp with him (or was that hillbillies with banjos...I forget?)

But seriously, like I said before - you probably think "flat keys" are something you stick in a doorknob.

Here we have the most historic President in the history of the Earth, and you sit here and diss black history like this? Den, I'm shocked and surprised David doesn't just shut the whole site down, but for the likes of Philistines like you (sigh).

Sheesh.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Many moons ago when learing guitar from my mentor Pete Sellers , occasionaly I'd let the off note come out ,hewould laugh and say: Monk would dig it. Not many here would get that either. Thanks for the refresher, Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.