1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This was your guy!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Stl Flyn, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Paul Ryan was your guy for a sure lock. To bad he did not run. I think he is waiting for 2016. As far as finance, morals, ethics, etc., and just a true conservative goes, he is it. The only thing that may hold him back would be foreign policy knowledge. If he ran this year, he would have won the nomination for the Republican party, with a blowout. Every other candidate would have dropped by now, except maybe Romney. He would still be wasting money. He would have beat Obama, simply because he would have swung the Independent vote. He is not rich. He would not say anything stupid. He would not say things just to get elected. He would be himself. He has no baggage to have to defend himself. He has a good record in politics. That in itself is original, even though he has not been in politics that long. Best of all, he actually does work across party lines to get things done. He is not a in your face, ignorant, me, myself, and I type of guy. He actually cares about people and the country, more than the position. Hopefully he runs before he gets caught in the suction of greedy polititions.

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Good points Stl Flyn. Only problem is if he will subject himself and his family to this crazy, bash-your-GOP-brother, gladiator contest of primaries. GOP had lost too many good ones that pass on that.

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rick Barker...your comments today seem a little more vile than usual. Have you shoveled too much snow?

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.