1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THIS USED TO BE A GOOD DISCUSSION THREAD

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

I NOTICED THEIR WAS 2 THREADS OUT OF THE FIRST 10 THAT WAS ABOUT TRAPSHOOTING THE REST SOMEONE WAS PUTTING DOWN A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN , I DON'T LIKE USING THIS SITE NEAR AS MUCH SINCE THERE IS SOME THAT THINKS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT A PERSON AND TRY TO DEGRADE THEM,SO LET THE PEOPLE VOTE THE WAY THEY WANT TOO. LETS GET BACK TO TRAPSHOOTING AND LET EVERYONE MAKE UP HIS OR HER OWN MIND HOW THEY WANT TO VOTE.............. RICKY

2. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

Blakester, While we are at it lets let everyone decide which threads that they want to open.

3. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

What are you talking about Grayson Mayne ?

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Don't read the damn political threads if they bother you!

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

It will all disappear in a little more than a month. Surely one can ignore political threads.

6. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

They are on the DAMN name of thread when your on looking for something to do with trapshooting , this is what this Damn site was designed for wasn't it ?

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Blakester,

The reality is,,one party cares about individual ownership, and the other would like to "ban them all". You make the connection to the very existence of any shooting related entity.

8. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Still is - Jim

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Blakester. What is it? That they/you talk about on the trap field? aint all trap is it. This is whats hot! Scroll down through until you find something that peaks your interest. Or how about posting some trap stuff. I a gree I would like to find out more trap stuff, wish people would follow up on their post better also. A few come to mind. Most of the "youth shooter threads" I would like to know what type of gun they eneded up with. Why a left hand safty for a remington is more than a right? how about the out comes of some of these barrel blow outs. Does anyone ever get them inspected/tested. here take these and post away.

10. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

I'm willing to bet that most of you are Republican's aren't you, Why ? Because I can tell.....

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Duh, it is a site about guns....what was your first clue we might be R instead of D???

12. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Sorry Blakester, but as long as the structure of this site is left as it is you will always have politics & the resulting name calling & personal attacks that seems to always go with these kinds of threads. (Even though the forum rules forbid name calling & personal attacks)

Lots of trap shooting talk at ShotGunWorld. Lots of people who have gotten sick of the politics here & now spend more time there. They have a separate section for politics which most other sites now have & that allows those who want to argue politics or make posts to try to impress their buddies, to have a place to play.

13. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Blakester, there is something for every shooter here...pick what you like and read or post away. Don't like it...try the skeet shooters or Cowboy shooters, whatever. Do point out some of the constructive and informative threads you have started about shooting please. You come across as another Nobama hack.

14. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

CYA! Not gonna miss ya!

When was the last time you posted about shooting?

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Blakester, this thread isn't about trapshooting, so why did you post it?

16. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

ok blake, hows bout some update.........hows your kids flinch?

17. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Well here is my last comment: No I'm not a Obama fan I don't trust him , and no I'm not a McCain fan I don't like President Bush worst President we've ever had and I feel with McCain that he is going to follow Bush's footsteps, who I do like is McCain's running mate Sarah Palin now for losing our gun rights the goverment is never going to come take our guns that is just a Republican NRA Vote for a Republican Nominee, Nobody on here knows anything about either man only what a opponent committee can dig up or make up , If it make you guys feel better to do this then go ahead it all falls back to if your a Republican or Democrat and thats all ...... Have a Good Night

18. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

What else is more PC to talk about than religion and politics? Gets the juices going, people get all festered up and then go out with aggression and shoot better scores. Yup, it's PC.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Blakester, feel free to start your own website where you can set your own rules.

20. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Well you got to give Blakester credit. Why If I didn't know better I would think he studied under the Tron.

He cast his bait in and he got 15 hits in about a 4 hour period. He started out complaining about political threads and ends up giving his political opinion, Beautiful a real Troll. Makes me wish I had a picture of Boat to post LOL. My hat is off to you Blakester.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.