1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This should make you fighting mad.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Any doubts that we're all getting screwed??

2. earlsue

earlsue TS Member

You are right. I am pissed. If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you arent racist in 2012 you need to vote against him to prove you are not an Idiot.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Damn that pi$$es me off

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Don't blame Obama for this. It has been going on for quite some time. John McCain was one of the villians who voted to loot the Social Security system for welfare, healthcare etc, for immigrants. Why did they do that? Because they want to be generous to the "less fortunate" - with OPM (Other People's Money) - yours and mine!

If immigrants come here needing assistance, we don't need them. Let them stay in their own countries and be supported by their countrymen. I worked for everythinmg I have and thanks to this President, that is a lot less than what I had. I probably qualify for food stamps but, even if I did, I won't apply for them. I served in the US Army and paid taxes for over 50 years. I had my retirement stolen from me in an by emminent domain fraud perpetrated by a town who stole my house and GAVE it to a private developer so they could collect more taxes.

No one on this site has more personal, first hand experience than I. Now my tax dollars and my Social Security are stolen to support immigrants. I'm almost glad we are in the crapper. Maybe that will wake the people up and we will have another revolution. After all, it was Samuel Adams who said that we should have one every few years. We are long overdue!

5. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

read the comments under the video.

most of what is said is twisted, misinformation, and lies.

david

6. dave-320c

david

7. dave-320c

david

8. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

They are getting ready to do the same type of project in Chattanooga, TN. Forty-eight units averaging over $180,000 for each unit. The politicians in both parties are getting crazier and crazier. Spend, spend, spend money we have to borrow.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    earlsue, many people voted for Obama BECAUSE of the color of his skin. That's racist.

10. fcolonna

fcolonna TS Member

I agree with birdogs.

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

The reason its being done is to get VOTES for the Dem party. HELL they want to make all illegals legal able to vote even if they are not U.S citizens.

I hope most of those MORONS who voted for THAT ASS have woken up from their day dream and seen what they put in office and vote him out in 2012.

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

If they did not vote out Harry nReid, why would you think they would ever vote out Obama? They never will and that is why America as we knew it is OVER!

I just heard Obama say something about what Americans do because we were brought up in America. How would he know? He is in no way "one of us". He is as much an alien as if he were from another country (which he just might be). He was not raised in America like we were and does not share our experiences growing up in America. I contend that he doesn't share our values either.

I have no animosity for immigrants per se BUT I have a great deal of resentment towards an immigration policy which has been foisted on the American people by such scum as the late and unlamented Ted Kennedy. His vision was to "make America look like the rest of the world". That means that we should have the same percentages of people from each country as they are percentage-wise in the world. That is a great goal. How come no other country espouses it? It would also mean that one out of every 5 people in America should be Chinese. Good riddance to that bastard BUT the evil he did lives on and no one has the couraghe to confront it.

13. WCR

WCR TS Member

I have decided that come next election I am only voting for people that are not is office in Washinton. If you are there now you do not get my vote.

14. WCR

WCR TS Member

I have decided that come next election I am only voting for people that are not is office in Washinton. If you are there now you do not get my vote.

15. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I'll pay his way back to kenya if he promises never to come back. Heck, I'll pay for his whole family and the dog too.

16. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

The secret private owners of the Federal Reserve Bank control the money. Obama is just a puppet on a string doing what he's told to do by them. The theft of the peoples money has been going on since before we were born and know one knows how many $Billions was taken except the Bankers! The news never mentions anything about this theft either. Why? They are also owned the Bankers.

Harry

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

The federal government is unquestionably a money-flushing toilet, but I'm calling BS on this video. If the info put forth was all true, it would be a major national news story and Fox News would be running it 24/7.

-Gary

18. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Think you are mad now? Wait until you see this:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=67e_1310963736

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I had an EKG this morning. Damn good thing it was before I saw that video.

HM

20. GW22

GW22 Active Member

They government is doing the same exact thing on the moon. All your social security money is being wasted to house lazy illegal alien martians.

It's hilarious how childishly gullible some people are.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.