1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This Should Be A Good Movie

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BMC, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

Who would have thunk a movie about a windshield wiper could look this good.

<object width="336" height="321"><param name="movie" value="http://www.flashofgenius.net/fog_trailerEmbed.swf"></param><embed src="http://www.flashofgenius.net/fog_trailerEmbed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="336" height="321"></embed></object>

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BMC:

What is it I can't see anything but the little red X

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/animation/people/?action=view&current=brokenimage.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

3. BMC

BMC Member

Here ya go foggy.
    http://www.flashofgenius.net/fog_trailerEmbed.swf

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BMC :

Ok I even went to the link you posted and it still didn't work but then I got to thinking that I have been having trouble lately because I deleted a flash player from my add and delete programs list.

After checking I noticed the Flash Player 9 was disabled so I enabled it and all is fine now I can even see the Trailer on your first post.

Sorry it was just my computer instead of your link.

Foggy

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Based on the true story of college professor and part-time inventor Robert Kearns' (Greg Kinnear) long battle with the U.S. automobile industry, Flash of Genius tells the tale of one man whose fight to receive recognition for his ingenuity would come at a heavy price. But this determined engineer refused to be silenced, and he took on the corporate titans in a battle that nobody thought he could win. The Kearns were a typical 1960s Detroit family, trying to live their version of the American Dream. Local university professor Bob married teacher Phyllis (Lauren Graham) and, by their mid-thirties, had six kids who brought them a hectic but satisfying Midwestern existence. When Bob invents a device that would eventually be used by every car in the world, the Kearns think they have struck gold. But their aspirations are dashed after the auto giants who embraced Bob's creation unceremoniously shunned the man who invented it. Ignored, threatened and then buried in years of litigation, Bob is haunted by what was done to his family and their future. He becomes a man obsessed with justice and the conviction that his life's work-or for that matter, anyone's work-be acknowledged by those who stood to benefit. And while paying the toll for refusing to compromise his dignity, this everyday David will try the unthinkable: to bring Goliath to his knees.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Can't believe that Russell Crowe didn't want the part.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the video. I don't get to watch tv or see movies that much, so I only hear about stuff through word of mouth. This one is definitely one I want to see.

8. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Good old American Corporate GREED at it's finest. Looks like an interesting film.

FN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.