1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

This School Gets It

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Aug 22, 2013.

1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Lovin it:

Todd Starnes of Fox News Radio reports that a sign outside a Christian school in Bryant, Arkansas, promises to arrange a face-to-face meeting with God for anyone who dares to harm the school’s students.

Is it possible the tide may be turning? Even if this is an isolated example I hope it catches on.

HM

2. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Is it really necessary to tip off the bad guys? And it's not bilingual. Surprise is always an advantage in any battle.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are not looking for a confrontation, but are prepared for one. With a school full of kids you don't want to have a battle.

It's the same thing as a "Protected by Smith & Wesson" on your door. Let the lunatics go find a "gun free zone" for their antics.

HM

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

rpeerless,

There will always be a element of surprise!! Some criminals remember can't read or don't speak English!!

There is always ONE that thinks robbing a Gun Store is a easy target!!

I will give credit to "those"Idiots. They at least have more going on upstairs then most liberals and LIV's and Bob Beckel!!

5. jmunsell

jmunsell Banned User Banned

Well at my store I was an attempt to break into my store twice in a month so I installed cameras and post such on my door and I have had no attempts in the past 4 years.

I say let them know and you may avoid having to send someone to there maker.